• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

781741-7e54bb5b247887d49a69b64377257e11.data

@SONIC SAAMI

You are a nasty man that clearly has non functioning tastebuds.
Between the pineapple on pizza and that dressing, I am putting you on IGNORE!!!

The bacon sammiches you post look darn good, and I figure you eat them because you remember they taste good.

😂😂😂😂

Enjoy whatever swill you like.
Bet you buy yer Bud Light at Target….

@SONIC SAAMI

The bacon sammiches you post look darn good, and I figure you eat them because you remember they taste good.

😂😂😂😂

@SONIC SAAMI is so wrong on the dressing. Anyone with any sophisticated culinary tastes knows this is the only sauce to put on everything (except ice cream).

iu

@SONIC SAAMI

😂😂😂😂

Maybe not on everything but it is great on some stuff. Growing up I had it on salad (mostly a thousand island man now). Catalina is a modified French dressing. Since the late 90's whenever I go to Quiznos I get their honey bacon club. It has French dressing on it.

Pork chops dipped in thousand island is pretty tasty. Also good with apple sauce. The weird one I like sometimes is applesauce and sour cream on waffles. Learned that from my dad. My usual pancake and waffle topping is peanut butter and Karo syrup. Now my weird sour cream is strawberries dipped in sour cream and then rolled in brown sugar. Learned that from an old lady that I lived in her house for awhile. She also told me about the old cheese in Apple pie. Like she said 'an apple pie without cheese is like a hug without a squeeze' .

@SONIC SAAMI

😂😂😂😂

Great... now we get to see a pic of Catalina on pineapple pizza..