• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

361624493_10232251566655345_3171300057701934044_n.jpeg

After the pizza with the best topping ever!
(Before the salad with the "Best Most Tasteful Dressing ever known to Mankind").

View attachment 8184687
Best coffee.
For after the pizza with the best topping ever.
Percolators make amazing coffee.

The pineapple...

Anyhoo... Tin Pot Deer Camp Coffee from that exact can... is the best coffee in the world. Everyone knows that 'Venue" makes the coffee. Not the other way around.

My best cup of coffee in history:
]
66 ultimate coffee shop.jpg

Food truck between Los Alamos and entering Caldera on Old Route 66. First breakfast and coffee of the day. We'd ridden about 40 miles and found this Oasis in a Canyon. It was about 40 degrees out... 7 am or so. My buddy Klaus (photo) and I sat in the canyon with our coffee, some pastries and a couple of breakfast burritos... and just thanked God we are American. Except Klaus. He is German. But he thanked God that he could come and pretend to be an American for a couple of weeks. He looks like the poster boy for the SS, BTW.

Coffee's flavor is totally dictated by the surroundings. FIght me. @pmclaine will back me up on this!

Sirhr

Don’t get me started on that lying son of a bitch. Responsible for the deaths of more Americans (and likely North Vietnamese) after 1968 than any other individual. He makes todays opinion casters and media talking heads look like pikers.

Me (just a few years ago): Extra pull-ups so I can get into a really cool school and learn more HSLD skills.

Me (just a few minutes ago): I think I tore something in my left shoulder pulling wet jeans and sweats out of the washing machine.

I bet I am not alone here...

Sirhr
I’ve done quite a bit of damage preparing for a sneeze that ultimately didn’t come

Me (just a few years ago): Extra pull-ups so I can get into a really cool school and learn more HSLD skills.

Me (just a few minutes ago): I think I tore something in my left shoulder pulling wet jeans and sweats out of the washing machine.

I bet I am not alone here...

Sirhr
No I’m with ya. Have to be careful getting my underwear on.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Percolators make amazing coffee.

The pineapple...

Anyhoo... Tin Pot Deer Camp Coffee from that exact can... is the best coffee in the world. Everyone knows that 'Venue" makes the coffee. Not the other way around.

My best cup of coffee in history:
]View attachment 8184703
Food truck between Los Alamos and entering Caldera on Old Route 66. First breakfast and coffee of the day. We'd ridden about 40 miles and found this Oasis in a Canyon. It was about 40 degrees out... 7 am or so. My buddy Klaus (photo) and I sat in the canyon with our coffee, some pastries and a couple of breakfast burritos... and just thanked God we are American. Except Klaus. He is German. But he thanked God that he could come and pretend to be an American for a couple of weeks. He looks like the poster boy for the SS, BTW.

Coffee's flavor is totally dictated by the surroundings. FIght me. @pmclaine will back me up on this!

Sirhr
Klaus probably said “Gott Mit Uns”.