• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

2023-09-07_jpg-2945697.JPG
Real problem is you think they are leaders

Wonder how many other large employers have already done this.....and how many more will follow.

American society is circling the drain......

Yall keep saying that...heard it for decades.
I got bad news for you, we ain't even in the pipe anymore. We are firmly in the depths of the septic tank.

My FIL is suffering with dementia. My wife goes down every few weeks to visit and help them do things. He has given me a few nice saws before, he at one time had over 50 pro Stihls.

She came home with three more nice ones Tuesday. MS241C, MS261C, MS362C (all Mtronic saws). I was thrilled. The 241 is a rare and highly prized saw.

IMG_1574.jpeg

My FIL is suffering with dementia. My wife goes down every few weeks to visit and help them do things. He has given me a few nice saws before, he at one time had over 50 pro Stihls.

She came home with three more nice ones Tuesday. MS241C, MS261C, MS362C (all Mtronic saws). I was thrilled. The 241 is a rare and highly prized saw.

View attachment 8222311
I dream of that happening to me; only with Pre-War Winchester Model 70s NIB.

I believe with just a few tweaks to the MRNA -- I mean recipe, Bud Light is poised for a comeback
they're saying 'biggest NFL investment evar!' so they at least think so

Wonder how much of the crap they're not going to be able to give away at the stadiums?

M

View attachment 8222311
I asked this question with all sincerity what makes a chainsaw, rare and highly prized?

I asked this question with all sincerity what makes a chainsaw, rare and highly prized?
It’s a model that at first wasn’t going to be imported. A few guys got to try em in Canada and posted reviews on Arborsite and OPE and similar. People were swooning over them because of the power to weight. Then a few were imported and the mystique got even stronger. Now they are no longer imported and hard to come by.

You have to be a saw nerd to appreciate it I guess 😅

A LONG time ago we went to the San Diego zoo. They had one of those glass panels that an orangutan had shattered. This is before cameras everywhere, cell phones and all that jazz. Late 80's I am guessing. Story was someone was pissing off the animal on the other side of the glass it charged him and the glass shattered like this. The stuff was like 8' thick. Good news was lots of glass particles went into the jack ass's eyes and really caused him issues. The replacement of the glass was like $5k in 1980's money. They had many of the areas closed off and in the process of installing new "one way" glass, so it was only able to be viewed from the human side.

I can't get my head around just how strong that animal has to be. And I have been lucky enough to be very close to many wild animals, just amazing at the power of them.