• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_5853.jpeg

On the subject of ducks.

Sirhr

I’ve gotten a few ducks. If folks want to do it.. have fun. I still always wave at Jeeps when in a Jeep. Same on bikes. These days, though, amazed how few bike riders wave. HD riders are the worst. What, if I happen to be on a Bimmer or a Honda I am not worthy? Bite me. We are
All in this together. Including scooters and mopeds. But not Can Am’s. Let their fellow snow mobilers wave at them ;-). OK… In truth I return Can Am waves because I don’t want to be a Dick…. But they have to wave first ;-).

That forum was discussing whether the footpeg accessories found on Jeep door hinges are dumb/stupid/dangerous, etc. LOL
Those are for dudes that always wanted a motorcycle, but were afraid to wrinkle up their skirts.

View attachment 8232431

On the subject of ducks.

Sirhr

I’ve gotten a few ducks. If folks want to do it.. have fun. I still always wave at Jeeps when in a Jeep. Same on bikes. These days, though, amazed how few bike riders wave. HD riders are the worst. What, if I happen to be on a Bimmer or a Honda I am not worthy? Bite me. We are
All in this together. Including scooters and mopeds. But not Can Am’s. Let their fellow snow mobilers wave at them ;-). OK… In truth I return Can Am waves because I don’t want to be a Dick…. But they have to wave first ;-).
I wave to 2 wheels... "keep 2 down" doesn't make any sense when you have 3...
I'm on a HD all the time, and in a club, and a lot of dickheads don't wave back at me either. They then get the bird.

View attachment 8232431

On the subject of ducks.

Sirhr

I wave at other Toyotas.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay and The D
Hey, we 1980 men are still getting it done 43 years later... Fuck you Manbuns and Soy Boys... Go back to sucking each other off!

View attachment 8232461

PS... so are our bikes!!! Not a single electric car north of Halifax. Fuck you greenies!

Sirhr
You sound a lot taller on the internet...

Last edited:
I wave to 2 wheels... "keep 2 down" doesn't make any sense when you have 3...
I'm on a HD all the time, and in a club, and a lot of dickheads don't wave back at me either. They then get the bird.
As I ride a HD with a sidecar... I don't totally diss the three wheelers. Though trikes are a bit... not me.

IMG_5857.jpeg

Pardon the flat Tire on the ‘10. I don’t get it out enough.

Sirhr

Dear Grandpa...

Thanks for the advice! You were the best!

grenade room.jpg

PS my 'actual' grandpa served in WW1. Junior Officer in the Victoria Rifles. 1915 - 1918... not a scratch. Lucky bastard. Not much room clearing, but he could have clicked a morse key or sent a runner and vaporized an entire sector any time he wanted. He probably did. Died before I was born. I wish I met him. Someday maybe we'll swap stories. I bet he is interested in marketing... He became a printer after the war.

Sirhr

Those are for dudes that always wanted a motorcycle, but were afraid to wrinkle up their skirts.
That‘s why I bought my Jeep, because I had started looking at bikes again after not having one for 15 years or so. Knowing the local traffic or my body hadn‘t gotten any better in that time, I decided to channel my “Poor’s low buck mid-life crisis purchase” in another direction. :)

7E996B4E-9135-4C95-8C3E-11D187B4B123.jpeg

Why ruin nice photos by making them look fake? ☹️
(maybe I should have said why make fake photos it looks so fake. Another “looked good on the tablet/phone, looks like shit on a 32” monitor“)

Last edited:
That‘s why I bought my Jeep, because I had started looking at bikes again after not having one for 15 years or so. Knowing that the local traffic nor my body hadn‘t gotten any better in that time, I decided to channel my “Poor’s low buck mid-life crisis purchase” in another direction. :)
I can understand that. I miss riding big time every year. I sure don't miss my tire budget though, or the close calls with bad drivers.

I had three real bad close calls in two days. Parked it and eventually gave the last one away.
Had more than a few close calls, lost some friends, minor crash (that I rode away from) at the Dragon, etc. The last close call really got in my head though, and I could never shake it, and I knew it was time to hang up the leathers. You can't have things in the back of your mind, or your mind isn't focused on what it should be for what we liked to do every weekend.

Reactions: JimTN and Gee Kay
I had three real bad close calls in two days. Parked it and eventually gave the last one away.
Me too. A DWO in a MBZ almost took me out. But I didn't sell it until I bought two batteries because I wasn't riding it any more.

Reactions: Gee Kay
Had more than a few close calls, lost some friends, minor crash (that I rode away from) at the Dragon, etc. The last close call really got in my head though, and I could never shake it, and I knew it was time to hang up the leathers. You can't have things in the back of your mind, or your mind isn't focused on what it should be for what we liked to do every weekend.
I lost a friend in 2011, riding down the highway nice and easy in the right lane. A guy came from the far left lane, across and hit my friend, blind sided him. Car never saw him, he never saw the car. Sent him over the guard rail and into a retaining wall. So it really doesn't matter what you do.

Him on an interesting day, one of if not the last time I saw him.
DSC02157.JPG