• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

TztLZby.gif

A Rolls Canardly

Reactions: jrassy
Or a Halloween costume by chance?

Although that bar is pretty stiff and if it was fake, it would bend at the points of contact on the body. It would be difficult to keep it that straight unless it was incredibly light.
Only way to find out if it's fake is to go up behind him, grab the bar an yank up.

• Haha
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Never heard of Franz. Regional?

Yep. Regional bakery. Hell, Sonic Saami probably bought them at the regional Bi-Mart store, which is always a great place for ammo and reloading components or Hickory shirts.
Regional but has been growing. I know the for the Dunford bread. Pretty good stuff. Lasts longer than the local Grandma Sycamore. Not as good as Harper's from Idaho but lasts longer as well.
Screenshot_20231107_161920_Chrome.jpg

Yep. Regional bakery. Hell, Sonic Saami probably bought them at the regional Bi-Mart store, which is always a great place for ammo and reloading components or Hickory shirts.

Bi-Mart can kiss my hairy ass. I threw away my card when they virtue signaled and refused to sell shotguns and rifles to 18 year olds.

P

Bi-Mart can kiss my hairy ass. I threw away my card when they virtue signaled and refused to sell shotguns and rifles to 18 year olds.

P
Didn't all of OR go full retard with that rule? I do remember my dad saying something about BiMart doing that. I haven't lived there for quite awhile.

Didn't all of OR go full retard with that rule? I do remember my dad saying something about BiMart doing that. I haven't lived there for quite awhile.

Nope. But they didn’t act alone.

In response to the Parkland shooting in Florida.

Virtue signaling BS.

Haven‘t been in one since.

P

OK, I actually chuckled when I read this line…

"And they're not good neighbors," the man said as he finally walked away from the scene toward his Prius.