• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_5361.jpeg

Apparently the process to gave a display is an open application process. Anyone could apply, and there can’t be discrimination based on speech or religion.
It is freedom of religion, apparently if you want to put up Christmas trees, Jesus and the ten commandments others feel left out. And those who think religion is a sham get to celebrate Festivas. We are not one nation under Jesus and apparently the constitutions say so. We are not supposed to agree, but to find a way to get along.

Apparently the process to gave a display is an open application process. Anyone could apply, and there can’t be discrimination based on speech or religion.
So next year can the Church of the Beloved Spin Drift put up a bunch of rifles? I mean, all we have to do is register as a Church and say we worship guns. And Zardoz.

Sirhr

So next year can the Church of the Beloved Spin Drift put up a bunch of rifles? I mean, all we have to do is register as a Church and say we worship guns. And Zardoz.

Sirhr

Sirhr

Can I throw the holy hand grenade while @sirhrmechanic reads from the “Book of Armaments?”

1702687034787.jpeg