• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I didn't do nofin'

1703092266929.png

First car was a 57 Chevy 2 door post. Had a bench seat and the previous owner installed longer runners. Seat went all the way back to the back seat. LOTS of extra room …girlfriend called it my “ Romper Room” 😝
Hell I lived in less space in the Navy. 🤔

The only improvement over the bench seat was the 15 passenger van with the fold down rear seat.

Reactions: Sandhog308
If anyone wants to kindly take a hit on your income and would like to make a friendly donation to a nice old grouchy son of a bitch…..You could bid on this and give it to me as a Christmas present

(Numbers Matching Hemi Superbird.)

View attachment 8301487
I know where you can find one. I doubt the numbers match, and it's Petty blue with white #43 on the doors, but it's in "original" condition.
There also may be some tire marks on the left side and a little wall rash on the right.

Two door old-style 1976 Jeep Cherokee with a fold up rear seat and a mattress in the back...

Sirhr
On the other end of equations and spaces , I had a 74 VW Sun Bug with a Sun roof. Learned how to go vertical through the roof 🤪…. after a few bad hamstring cramps while horizontal !!…… Where there’s a will and such.
Awesome VW !
Friend tweaked the carbs , 4 Bilstein shocks , (no rack & pinion) … Ansa exhaust , P series Pirellis. Would go 90 mph all day , chalked the Ansas’ tips. 👍
Wished I still had her 😛

If anyone wants to kindly take a hit on your income and would like to make a friendly donation to a nice old grouchy son of a bitch…..You could bid on this and give it to me as a Christmas present

(Numbers Matching Hemi Superbird.)

View attachment 8301487
Saw one driving around Edmonton when I was younger.... back in mid 1970's.
I didn't appreciate it back then. I would give my left nut for one now.
Hell....at my age, I would give both of them. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Eye Dick