• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

822017-5068e0f03702c0739e944ec783b5d995.data

I know where you can find one. I doubt the numbers match, and it's Petty blue with white #43 on the doors, but it's in "original" condition.
There also may be some tire marks on the left side and a little wall rash on the right.
I have to correct this. It's Petty blue roof/ hood/ deck and red sides w/ #67 (if you can recall who that was)

My last experience with a frozen Yule log was when I was taking a big dump during a Christmas Day goose hunt and it was -5 degrees F out.

I swear it was frozed before it hit the ground.

Didn’t see Little Elvis until New Year’s Eve.

Sirhr
I peed outside one time at around -65C (-85F) just to see if it would freeze before it hit the ground. It didn't, but it was a race against time to finish before I turned into an innie. That was at a place called July lake, in the northeast corner of BC. Getting out of the truck in Ft. Nelson on the way home where it was only -45C in just jeans and a hoody felt balmy.
Kristian

I peed outside one time at around -65C (-85F) just to see if it would freeze before it hit the ground. It didn't, but it was a race against time to finish before I turned into an innie. That was at a place called July lake, in the northeast corner of BC. Getting out of the truck in Ft. Nelson on the way home where it was only -45C in just jeans and a hoody felt balmy.
Kristian
pee higher? :p

Reactions: BLEE and Ichi