• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

E92623C1-84F2-40A2-86E7-FD623343BB08.jpeg

Ours was a 1990 model. Went almost 300,000. Finally had to retire her. Sad because the old 350 was running as strong as ever, not using oil, trans was good, but rear end had it and she had too many deer strikes. But she had a long and good life. She went many mile, carried sailboats in her stern, took our son to many waterski tournaments (being nationally ranked, his youth was spent, going from lake to lake to participate in tournaments), towed our tournament boat and of course, she took me to many, many shooting matches. Fond memories.

Gentleman this is the point where GM got the electronics right, engines ran great, did not have bad milage and they had power. Best Part; a fellow could still open the hood and actually see and Work on his vehicles engine. And did I mention, they had power. (One had to live with a 350 powered truck of the middle 1970’s to understand, milage was terrible and the engines were so weak, it was quicker to get out and run ahead.)

As I said, could not fine a picture of ours so I borrowed the picture of yours, only difference, ours had gray highlights.

IMG_2590.jpeg

This is so true. Black people are waking up to the fact that the Democrat party has kept them enslaved and white people are waking up to the fact that the Republicans haven’t conserved one thing. The masks have slipped, and the king has no clothes.
How any Black person could be Democrat just boggles my mind.
IMG_0873.JPG

View attachment 8306600
Those pictures are at an auction located in state Oregon this weekend
I could PM you the address
I appreciate the offer, but I’m already in deep kimchi with Memsahib about vehicles!🤣🤣

Besides one of my friends was offered $25k for the one that I would love to have from his collection (Gen 1 Bronco). Too rich for my blood and I’m short on the three things that I need: time, space, and money. 🤷🏼🤣

I appreciate the offer, but I’m already in deep kimchi with Memsahib about vehicles!🤣🤣

Besides one of my friends was offered $25k for the one that I would love to have from his collection (Gen 1 Bronco). Too rich for my blood and I’m short on the three things that I need: time, space, and money. 🤷🏼🤣
Same

I still regret selling the ‘66 International Scout with the slant 4 and trading the ‘43 Willys Jeep, although I ended up with a custom half octagon/half round barreled 22-250 Sako A-IV and custom Colt Officer’s model.

When we pressure washed it, the Willys still had the white lead paint surplus markings on the hood.