• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

823509-cb71571ae29dae9e2671e19c159e08fc.data

I've asked you 10 times to name anything the left offers that isn't based on avoiding personal responsibility and/or getting free stuff.
You have never given an answer.

May as well give it up. He has his Biden Blinders cinched tight and no matter how often or loud you yell gee or haw, he’s moving straight into to abyss.

I need to see photos of that to make me feel very good about my welding.

I may need to grind a bit more then the average bear, but if I grind enough I want it to look like I was never there.

I look at that and think.....you know I think I could fix that.

Reactions: slowworm
I've asked you 10 times to name anything the left offers that isn't based on avoiding personal responsibility and/or getting free stuff.
You have never given an answer.
And I responded that I am not a liberal, why would I defend them.
But if we are just handing out random homework I ask you to list what an idiot brings to a discussion when they are unable to understand the premise of an argument. Who rather than actually making any counter arguments supported by evidence instead goes off on random but irrelevant tangents, uses labels to attack rather than defend and is seriously proud of their capacity to ignore facts, dismiss reason and embrace comically absurd conspiracy theories.

• Haha
Reactions: Kamerad
Winston Churchill once said, “There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at with no result.”

I will add a corollary to that. There is nothing more exhilarating than to be near a lightning strike with no result.

I was a teenager driving through town during a thunderstorm. I was stopped at an intersection, looking at the traffic light, waiting for it to change.

Behind, and to the left of the traffic light was an electrical pole with a transformer on the corner of the intersection.

I happened to be moving my gaze toward the pole when lightning struck the transformer!

You know how your vision is after you have looked into the flash of a camera? Well, I still see the impression of the exploding transformer to this day!

This video is the closest to what I witnessed that day.

I saw the same thing but after it hit the transformer kind of pulsed with blue light for about 5 seconds before it blew.

Reactions: Longshot231