• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1588211460541.jpeg

In TN the traffic cameras have been ruled bullshit. If you get a ticket in the mail throw it out. In the top right corner it should say. "If you want to pay" followed by instruction.
The state legislature passed a law that voided the ticket. They then went after you with civil actions. The governor passed an executive order saying that they no longer could take civil actions against you for the traffic cameras. They will send you letters saying that they are going to make an entry on your credit report. It's totally bullshit. Between my two girls, the woman and I. I'd say that I have thrown 30 of them in the trash.
All that to post this.

a0b67a7f4d82b58be9f871a930e03e89.jpg

I was hoping somebody else would ask. :) What is happening here?

Remember the Twilight Zone's Episode 54 "The Odyssey of Flight 33," break of the time barrier finds a commercial airliner sent back into the prehistoric age and then to New York City of 1939? They finally got back...