• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

849592-28540426963e9a68f87d3d8590355d31.data
Please!! Tell me this is Taco Bell!! Asking for a friend:)

That trash can takes me back.
I Volunteered for Blue Angels, (yeah, them) with the promoter who provided all the infrastructure at Fleet Week, in SF (before it's last days). It was a great time, and I got to park my RV at the foot of Van Ness, in Aquatic park.We toom over the entire street from just below the electric bus turn-around down to the pier. I had the security team, the pier team (the pier at Aquatic park becomes the flight control for all aerial craft), and the garbage/park clean- up. I had a bunch of day workers from the East Bay, who took the train every day, and showed up at 0700. They gathered the trash from half a million people from the moment the last zoom of the Blues went over (they are always the last team to fly), and had it cleared in about 1 hour. Park was empty and clean by 1730. The last year, the City decided they were going to segregate all trash and have some of their hippy-dippy people come sort it all. Right. R I G H T.
They lifted about 4 bags (of about 100) and gave up. Too much like work. We waited about half an hour into our usual time. I looked at my crew, and told them "time and a half, and any segment of an hour is paid as a full hour. They had it cleaned up and all into the dumpster is 2 hours. I paid them 4. The bins were also cardboard, and the hippies were supposed to fold the bags for re-use. It ALL went into the dumpster. At the after-action meeting, the City assholes proclaimed their little project a complete success. Never went back.

I keep seeing these memes. How does anyone know who they voted for? What if they are conservatives? What if they are living in a situation where they CANT leave the city they are in? These memes seem voyeuristic in a sick way.

Granted, it will either change or galvanize their outlook on the situation they are living in I bet.

Reactions: theLBC
I keep seeing these memes. How does anyone know who they voted for? What if they are conservatives? What if they are living in a situation where they CANT leave the city they are in? These memes seem voyeuristic in a sick way.

Granted, it will either change or galvanize their outlook on the situation they are living in I bet.
to be fair, they did say "maybe".

Looks like you stopped about 100 feet short of making a truly funny and awesome video. I mean after the fam offloaded and stuff. Set up camp, establish go fundme, and let er rip.
Many people have done that already with old junkers, brick on the gas pedal, let er rip. Before the road became a jeep trail. If you look closely you can see some remnants of cars down there.
1000012214.jpg