• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I went up to my home in the mountains to cut the grass and brush hog the pasture this past weekend. I cut a good amount of new ATV trail in an ongoing quest to have a trail all the way around my perimeter.

I took these of my creeks.

Nikon D700 and Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D

D254F4DE-F5D6-4371-ABDA-3B0BCE3CA45B.jpeg
4F4B7870-A920-40A7-B09D-72A3063F8F15.jpeg
1F4DAB30-2B60-43E6-AB79-2335EC73B775.jpeg
9B8C0BF0-589B-456A-9BF5-72B7AC0D5268.jpeg

There are so many beautiful photos in this thread. I just wish there would be something telling us where the photo came from, or what is being shown...even if it is only a few words..

Reactions: brianf
You know that Corona is jumble puzzle for racoon, but you can't spell "incessantly"?
I have no words.
I copied this I didn't write it. If you are going to correct someone at least use proper English. As in a jumble would be the correct way and there is no comma after racoon in your correction.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
i am a gude speler. i kan spel antidisestablishmentarianism, but don't aske me to spel supercalifrag...??? :cool: