• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1714100293264.gif

Reactions: Heartstopper
That pic is so photoshopped it's pathetic.
Both large fox's are the same one...note markings, they are just reversed.
The 3 pups are just superimposed on there.
Very obvious to me.....hope y'all aren't so blind you can't see it.
Sorry, really no offense intended as it's probably not your doing and just a faceplant or twatter image you picked up somewhere.
You sir are wrong.

That is a Siamese twin female that gave birth to a triple header.

Pix. Cuz…..

Kebler Pass CO.

Whites Boots

With spikes.

Planning on buying a set of March Boots for pulling on when mucking around in the back yard.

Problem is they are hobnailed. I'd have yo be sure not to walk on the porch with them.

Be more sensible to just rubber boots but leather boots are living things.

Hey man, lighten up there’s a lot of photos here that are AI or obvious shops, that doesn’t mean that anyone is claiming they are real.
That pic is so photoshopped it's pathetic.
Both large fox's are the same one...note markings, they are just reversed.
The 3 pups are just superimposed on there.
Very obvious to me.....hope y'all aren't so blind you can't see it.
Sorry, really no offense intended as it's probably not your doing and just a faceplant or twatter image you picked up somewhere.

Walked past this old timey thing the other day. It is at a plant that makes sausage, starting with live hogs at one end, and boxed sausage coming out the other end. Maybe next time I’m over that way, I can get some better pics View attachment 8404747

Looks like a truck scale. The bar with the hook barely visible hanging down on the left end should be connected to a rocker arm that's connected to the platform just outside the window.

Might also be a bin scale, as the manufacturer, Spinks, was very well known for bin scales for the poultry industry. Still is.

could be a holding pen scale. Hard to tell from the inside pick. Some auctions have a pen that holds stock. Weigh the animals in a lot; sell it, and charge em by the pound.
We'll see if OP follows up with an outside pick or leaves us hanging.
il_fullxfull.2898231460_tct2.jpg

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Hey man, lighten up there’s a lot of photos here that are AI or obvious shops, that doesn’t mean that anyone is claiming they are real.
No reason to respond, he is actually an FBI/ATF AI generated member.