• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Wait.
Full fucking stop.

So you mean to tell me that NOW the vacuum port is actually on the upper side of the brake booster like it should have been back when I told you that was how they were assembled ?

Huh, go figure that one eh ?

Funny how now the master cylinder doesn't look like it's trying not to fall off a cliff by pointing downwards at that funny angle it used to.....before I told you that shit was ass backwards.
9F3C6250-B712-452C-8C38-08E316289EB1.jpeg

Wait.
Full fucking stop.

So you mean to tell me that NOW the vacuum port is actually on the upper side of the brake booster like it should have been back when I told you that was how they were assembled ?

Huh, go figure that one eh ?

Funny how now the master cylinder doesn't look like it's trying not to fall off a cliff by pointing downwards at that funny angle it used to.....before I told you that shit was ass backwards.

I think it was more of the way you come off with this shitty arrogant attitude that set me off more than anything.

Last edited:
They'll want to do a re-core on it.
Guaranteed.
You can probably buy a whole new rad for less.....if that's the case.
And....it will be.
A brand new Chinese radiator in aluminum is about $350.
The core in this one is good.

The way you can predict what will happen in the future is amazing.

Last edited:
Happened to my dad's brand new travel trailer in the early 70's outside Kenmare, ND on our way to visit grandparents in Wi. Stopped for the night and noticed a nice orange glow from the wheel, but tire still on the rim. Buddy @ the service garage in town dropped his other work and fixed us up the next day. Thank goodness for common parts, and small town USA hospitality.
The other wheels just had packing grease as well.

Reactions: notacos4u and Ichi
Happened to my dad's brand new travel trailer in the early 70's outside Kenmare, ND on our way to visit grandparents in Wi. Stopped for the night and noticed a nice orange glow from the wheel, but tire still on the rim. Buddy @ the service garage in town dropped his other work and fixed us up the next day. Thank goodness for common parts, and small town USA hospitality.
The other wheels just had packing grease as well.

A service adviser sent a customer to my office. We had replaced the ring and pinion in his RV 2-1/2 years and over 20k miles prior. He said he was in Kansas City and “heard a grinding noise. Stopped and found the P/S drive wheel was a little hotter than D/S. Decided to continue, but things just got worse.”

The axle shaft had snapped a few inches from the hub. He demanded we pay his repair bill as we obviously did not refill the axle. I politely said no so he sued. In court, a Dana tech testified the failure was the result of shock and/or excessive tow. weight. The owner of a competing business in town testified if it was a lubrication failure the wheel bearing would be welded together (the customer’s RV was in his shop at the time). The RV owner had photos off the broken bearings in pieces. You could still see the oil. He lost.

Hilarious part was we attended the same church. I went out of my way to say hello when I would see him. He would get this look on his face as if he was trying to explode my head with his powerful brain.

And they suck!!!

You can get that original radiator re-cored for a few hundred dollars if needed. Call Maine Radiator and they have the correct pattern cores. Any radiator shop can solder them up.

Friends do not let friends put ChiCom shit radiators in American Cars.

Sirhr

Isn't there a place, where a person can move to, a city or a continent? Where a person can just live in a mud hut, burn dung, and bitch about inequality?
There's a whole fucking continent where these idiots could go. No need to put up with the white man and his oppression. Who really needs running water, electricity, paved roads and civil order. Shitty internet connections and spotty cell phone coverage too, but it's worth it to show the white man you won't put up with his injustice.

And they suck!!!

You can get that original radiator re-cored for a few hundred dollars if needed. Call Maine Radiator and they have the correct pattern cores. Any radiator shop can solder them up.

Sirhr
What if the American car comes with a ChiCom radiator in it from the factory?

Reactions: Lawless
And they suck!!!

Sirhr
I it’s kinda hard to avoid the Chom shit. The motor mounts were made in India. I’m having the original radiator recore but it’s far from a couple hundred dollars.

I it’s kinda hard to avoid the Chom shit. The motor mounts were made in India. I’m having the original radiator recore but it’s far from a couple hundred dollars.
Yeah... a Maine Radiator recore with a proper core is a couple of grand.

But beats a slaggd-down engine caused by a ChiCom radiator.

Done a flow check?

Sirhr

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
I didn’t even bother with paying for a flow check.
The radiator is on its way to be record Should be done week next week sometime.
So how to do a flow check.... DIgital laser thermometer. Map the core. With engine running (cold) start taking readings in a grid with a laser thermometer. Watch the readings and if there are 'cold spot' in corners and outside the flow path... rad is plugged up. The whole core shoudl read similar temps. If there are 'cold corners' where the eddies and slow flow have created limed/scaled up sections then core is toast. Should be basically showing the same temp top to bottom left to right if it's flowing right.

PM me if you want more details. I have some great rad guys for the shop.

Cheers!

Sirhr

Reactions: somewhereinmt
The core in this one is good.

The way you can predict what will happen in the future is amazing.
I'm just good like that.
When you wrenched for as many years as I did......you know shit.

I'd tell you your timing chain is worn out and your rocker arms look like ass....but you probably already know that.
Time takes it's toll.