• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

pics_that_are_so_poignant_and_fascinating_640_high_28.jpg

One of my most memorable days flyfishing was in conditions such as this. It was mid March on the San Juan and was fishing with our usual group. The weather started getting nasty and left the river to get some lunch. Most of the group decided to stay at the Sportsman to drink and play pool. I told my friend who is also a guide that I wanted to fish so off we went. We got down to the river and the snow was coming down steady but with little or no wind. We waded into the flats above T-hole with the water clear and as smooth as glass. There was not another soul on the river. A gigantic BWO hatch came off and fish were rising everywhere. Changed our rigs to dry's and started catching fish after fish and eventually lost count. It was like a dream standing out there in the middle of snowstorm catching fish on dry's. Dusk was approaching we decided it best to move off the river since I was getting a little hypothermic and my hands were numb to the point where I could no longer tie on a fly. By the time we got back to room I was soaked to the bone and chilled. Jumped into the shower to warm up and afterwards knocked down a couple of scotches and fell fast fast asleep.

So the utter blithering idiots in our town (under the leadership of our head Foundation Saver/Nozzle Buddy) have used all their charity funds to send every resident of town a stupid ghey-assed Covid Mask. (Gee, how about helping out some of our essential first responders with those THOUSANDS of dollars in masks, envelopes, printing and postage... )

My response... been bombarding them with pictures of how we can use our stupid ghey-assed masks.

Watch rug....

View attachment 7325428

Polishing silver beer tankards....

View attachment 7325434

Applying furniture polish...

View attachment 7325435

Alternative to rare and expensive TP

View attachment 7325437

Lens cleaner

View attachment 7325438

Boot polish cloth

View attachment 7325439

Gun polishing cloth...

View attachment 7325441

Cat bib

View attachment 7325445

Finally, I just stuck it on Teetonka and it can stay there for the time being....

View attachment 7325446

Retarded actions require creative responses.

Trying to start a movement here... betting that more than a few folks pick up on the trend!

Sirhr

I just spit coffee all over my desk LMAO !