• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_nycwvm3wQ11sulnzno1_500.jpg

Ha!

Last week a good friend who I dont normally shoot with wanted to try a pistol I have. We went to the range and shot for a while.
Lady in say late 40’s in the lane beside us with her late teens son. They were shooting a lot of ammo up. She was obviously pretty knowledgable and pretty skilled at handling a firearm.
She asked about my G43 and wanted to compare to her 26.
I offered a couple of loaded mags for her to try.

She then proceeds to lift her shirt with giant boobs to show me her “bra holster” set up. She proceeded to do this 2 more times before we left the range.

My friend Laura wanted to know if I get flashed a lot at the range. I admitted it was the first time. Hopefully the last honestly.
Unless Momma wants to. Then I would be game!

Reactions: OldSF MJT
Ha!

Last week a good friend who I dont normally shoot with wanted to try a pistol I have. We went to the range and shot for a while.
Lady in say late 40’s in the lane beside us with her late teens son. They were shooting a lot of ammo up. She was obviously pretty knowledgable and pretty skilled at handling a firearm.

She then proceeds to lift her shirt with giant boobs to show me her “bra holster” set up. She proceeded to do this 2 more times before we left the range.

My friend Laura wanted to know if I get flashed a lot at the range. I admitted it was the first time. Hopefully the last honestly.

default_worthlesswithoutpics%5B1%5D.gif

Ha!

Dear Hustler.....

R