• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

ramsey.jpeg

Had to put down 2 of my cats in the last month. Amazing how much the little guys mean to us.
Hardest things in my life were putting down cats.

They trust us implicitly. To watch the life go out of them is just gut wrenching.

I could give a crap about humans. Most of those who go away, esp. in shitholes, deserve it.

Putting down a kitten with an autoimmune... or a Siamese who is 20 and not making it... or any one of a number of others, just rips your soul out.

Sirhr

Hardest things in my life were putting down cats.

They trust us implicitly. To watch the life go out of them is just gut wrenching.

I could give a crap about humans. Most of those who go away, esp. in shitholes, deserve it.

Putting down a kitten with an autoimmune... or a Siamese who is 20 and not making it... or any one of a number of others, just rips your soul out.

Sirhr
Yep, they were best buddies. Hunted, patrolled and even slept together. One had a Saddle Thrombosis, the other we think got into something deadly or had a sudden onset of some illness. He was missing a week and when he staggered back home he was skin and bone, within a day he couldn’t stand.

Both were 9 years old and are buried together under their favorite shade, our butterfly bush. RIP my friends.

83783A0A-D8EB-4E28-949B-04775D80B028.jpeg

E88D9518-B65B-4228-B3AE-68E03ED2BB89.jpeg
F86BB492-02D5-40C6-A2C7-0313708C82A1.jpeg
BBE327DE-042A-4236-AB24-D136457FA072.jpeg
100D208B-D0D2-4EE8-BE55-7E27AD69B92C.jpeg

Yep, they were best buddies. Hunted, patrolled and even slept together. One had a Saddle Thrombosis, the other we think got into something deadly or had a sudden onset of some illness. He was missing a week and when he staggered back home he was skin and bone, within a day he couldn’t stand.

Both were 9 years old and are buried together under their favorite shade, our butterfly bush. RIP my friends.

View attachment 7370674
View attachment 7370670View attachment 7370671View attachment 7370672View attachment 7370673

Sorry for your loss Lawless, it digs a hole in you.
I lost my little mate Possum in August last year, she was 16, had Canine Dementia which was being controlled with medication, but I was working on my car one afternoon and for the first time ever, I had been careless and left the yard gate open.
By the time I noticed she was missing it was far too late.
She had wandered down the paddock and somehow fallen into the dam with her thick winter coat on.

I have her ashes stored with those of my last 2 before her and those of my Mum. When I'm finally lucky enough to join them, my will states we are all to be mixed together.

RIP Possy
20200710_123444.jpg

From little things, big things grow.
Below is a Sequoia Giganteum, Giant Redwood to a prole like me.

After the seeds spent 3 months in the fridge at 4°C, this little fellow is now nearly 6 months old.

I'm intrigued by the tiny fern like plants that have popped up around it.

I have some diopter lenses somewhere, if I can find them I'll try to get a macro shot

View attachment 7366794View attachment 7366798