• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Butterfly I shot with my iPhone 6 today, in a parking lot.

A79D7D62-1C56-4A6F-AD5B-BD7743F20406.jpeg

Another Henckels straight razor. This one is a full 13/16” wide! Nice razor, a Friodur made in Germany.
6E5F0AA1-CE2F-4C82-BDCB-0056E6FAF1F7.gif

7C9A6EA3-DD19-4D1B-A8D0-9B4A02AAC070.jpeg
97B4CBD1-4B64-4468-9F6F-2200CBC52916.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick_3
Just curious, what would razors like this be worth? I recently found several, but one an old, maybe travel razor it seemed so well made that I kept it...
Best thing is to look at the same models on eBay and Etsy and compare condition.

speaking about razors.

i remember my father telling me about a razor called something like the "endless blade"

if i remember it sounded like it had a roll/magazine of spring steel that you would crank/wind when that part of the blade became dull

old school not talking 1970..

im on there, just not really active...

speaking about razors.

i remember my father telling me about a razor called something like the "endless blade"

if i remember it sounded like it had a roll/magazine of spring steel that you would crank/wind when that part of the blade became dull

old school not talking 1970..
We talked about that a couple of weeks ago, it was pretty cool, someone posted a pic.

My central AC here at the Smithfield house quit during a storm, I wasn’t home it was last Sat and we were gone to the farm for the weekend. My daughter said the breaker tripped off but nothing happened when she switched it back on.

Must have been a heck of a surge, happened at night so only things running were AC and fridge, both those breakers tripped but fridge is OK.

Wire to contactor burned in two. Contactor is fried, evap fan motor is fried, compressor is fried. Waiting for tech and ins to see if I’m covered.

EC27661B-1DE1-42F8-ABC7-87669F059DC7.jpeg

I can imagine that part of the country in August with no AC.

I would be crying like a liberal if they saw my AR mag collection. 😊

hopefully fixed up quick!!

Reactions: sea2summit
I can imagine that part of the country in August with no AC.

I would be crying like a liberal if they saw my AR mag collection. 😊

hopefully fixed up quick!!
I have a BIG inverter window unit that I stabbed in a window, so the house is tolerable.

It’ll run on my 6k generator, we live in hurricane world, gotta be prepared.

Reactions: powdahound76