• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I am so jealous of you guys that are around those gorgeous nature pictures. There is nothing like that reasonably close to where I am, Houston Texas

Nobody moves to Houston for the view.

You do have some of the best deer hunting on the planet within a few hours of you. I drive 13 hours to get where you are to start many of my adventures.

20200912_184755_HDR.jpg

I met up with one of our fellow members today and bought an AW from him. He was kind enough to let my friend and I play with his HK 416s, too!

Actually, it is a working lighter. Just takes a shit load of fluid.

They've been around since the 60's that I know of. Yes, they do work, they take a can of lighter fluid. It was a gag gift for many stag parties back then. My brother in law got one for some reason. he showed it off for about 6 months and then it went into the closet, never to be seen or used again!

Reactions: Lawless
They've been around since the 60's that I know of. Yes, they do work, they take a can of lighter fluid. It was a gag gift for many stag parties back then. My brother in law got one for some reason. he showed it off for about 6 months and then it went into the closet, never to be seen or used again!

When the flame gets going, it looks more like an oil lantern than a lighter. :D

No shave like PeePaw?
Use whip cream. He will go nuts once he realizes its yummy!!

how is the little man feeling by now?
Looks good there. Love the inquisitive look on his face.

Reactions: J-Ham and Lawless
No shave like PeePaw?
Use whip cream. He will go nuts once he realizes its yummy!!

how is the little man feeling by now?
Looks good there. Love the inquisitive look on his face.
Looks like he is feeling better. How about you? Meant to send you a message but never actually hit send. Hope all is well or getting there quickly
He is feeling almost 100% I believe. He was pretty much his old self this morning.

I’m fine, just worn out 🤠

Did he "LOOK" before pulling in? Don't think so. 😂
People forget that they have bikes on the roof and that happens a lot.

Not uncommon and have a few friends who toasted their bikes doing it. Beautiful bike and and most likely the frame is trashed and just salvage the components.