• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

95A146DE-3F23-460D-83F0-FA0D67C1B80A.jpeg

View attachment 7435125
Going down the White Salmon River.
That's me on the front right side of the raft well under water after we launched off the top of the falls.
I would like to point out that this it is the best picture of me in years....

You let go of your T grip on your paddle!!!!
someone could lose an eye!!

I have a lot of river miles. Never got on that one. Looks awesome!!!

Reactions: Slash0311
You let go of your T grip on your paddle!!!!
someone could lose an eye!!

I have a lot of river miles. Never got on that one. Looks awesome!!!

I have some miles too but this outfit requested that we hold the paddles in the middle against the side rope. As the raft bends, there is a chance that the people in the back will buck forward and take out a few teeth if the other end catches a rock. I suppose taking a bunch of tourist down the river every day this makes sense. I got yelled at earlier in ride when I held the t grip.

Not a 8 day trip down the Colorado but was a fun short run. I live pretty close to all the outfits but never did this river until I got to do a boat with only my buddies. One of them had a 10 and 12 year old so him had to port around that fall with them.

Bro, you are an idiot. This guy has superior skills and knows the philips has the plus for positive leg and flat had the negative for that leg. Duhh.
Amazingly, you are correct on both counts, me being an idiot and phillips being reserved for the positive (AC) leg. I was made aware of the first count last week when I announced to my wife that for the first time in my life, I was considered essential. She quipped back that now II should start working on competent.

I'm trying man, I'm trying.

@Decoy - makes sense to me too.
you just know it is the rule with most outfits.

most of my hair boating was all kayak, except one 15’ waterfall to a pool with another 5’ drop about 20 feet after landing.
did that in a Hyside MiniMe 9’ raft with one of my best friends.
we flipped, came off the lip and caught a rock with one of the front corners and went in sideways.😆😆 Was able to grab a rock and the boat and get back in for the second drop.

I love boating and owned my Own raft for years.
now its more stress than fun, so its gone and just borrow a buddies for day trips on class III close to home.

Reactions: Decoy
If you don’t mind me being so rude and poors, how much does plating run on a $25 ugly?

I'm going to 'Like' this post... Begrudgingly... Because I know it only encourages you!
I can quit anytime I want to....I just don’t want to....

I found a Razorock Wunderbar last night after putting out feelers for a month. 🤠

I have sold 3 the past 2 weeks and have a few more for sale. I am narrowing down to the types and models I REALLY love.