• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

C595AB2C-972C-401E-8601-72433CC03C54-1638690.jpg

I'd do that and my dog would let me. 😁

As the saying goes...

There are old mushroom hunters
There are bold mushroom hunters
There are no old bold mushroom hunters

Reactions: Sgt47
Recently I found an all steel Tonka dump truck for my grandson and I had planned to buy him a Tonka each Christmas (his Bday is this month, he’ll be 1). He LOVES the dump truck.

I looked for the articulating loader and they now have a plastic bucket and handle and are $100 or so. So, off to ebay...

Found a like new all steel one for about the same money. 🤠 It’s on the way!

F557BB6A-C3CB-4464-A419-96D8AEB13E0D.jpeg

Recently I found an all steel Tonka dump truck for my grandson and I had planned to buy him a Tonka each Christmas (his Bday is this month, he’ll be 1). He LOVES the dump truck.

I looked for the articulating loader and they now have a plastic bucket and handle and are $100 or so. So, off to ebay...

Found a like new all steel one for about the same money. 🤠 It’s on the way!

View attachment 7492250
My grandma used to buy me a new tonka truck every birthday. That was 40+ years ago, screw the plastic versions. When they make real front loaders out of plastic, maybe then will I come around.

Reactions: Lawless and Doc68
My grandma used to buy me a new tonka truck every birthday. That was 40+ years ago, screw the plastic versions. When they make real front loaders out of plastic, maybe then will I come around.

One of most memorial ass beatings my mom ever handed out was because I put a dozen stitches in the neighbor's kid with a Tonka...no, it wasn't an accident.

I got lucky. I was drilling through a block wall from the inside. There was a little resistance but nothing abnormal. After removing the drill I could see daylight and went outside to locate the hole. I drilled completely through the bracket and the riser for the 225 amp service.
This picture was after I hammered the burs over. Then I called the electrician to come and repair.
Note to self.... allow more room for error when measuring.

PXL_20201109_194338967.jpg

One of most memorial ass beatings my mom ever handed out was because I put a dozen stitches in the neighbor's kid with a Tonka...no, it wasn't an accident.
I shot my brother with my BB gun and it wasn't an accident either. SOB deserved it and given the same circumstances I would do the same every time. I got grounded for a week which was pretty minor, which told me dad agreed but still we don't shoot our brother. So he had to do something. He was know to ground us for a month ( and he held to it) while also crushing and throwing away our favorite toy. Even if that toy wasn't "involved".
The fact my BB gun came out unscathed and it was only 7 days, told me I wasn't really wrong. My brother was a prick at the time.

Last edited:
I got lucky. I was drilling through a block wall from the inside. There was a little resistance but nothing abnormal. After removing the drill I could see daylight and went outside to locate the hole. I drilled completely through the bracket and the riser for the 225 amp service.
This picture was after I hammered the burs over. Then I called the electrician to come and repair.

View attachment 7492813
You are lucky to not be dead.

View attachment 7492813
O.
M.
G.

Bro you coulda been deaded.

I was called out to a duplex townhouse once for the kitchen laminate squishing when you walked on it. It was on a slab and the floor was floating type.

What I ended up seeing was the drywall behind the fridge was wet about 5’ up, down to the floor....so I cut a section out and the plumber hadn’t secured the pex with clips and the drywall guy had missed the stud and ran a screw into the hot water supply line for the upstairs bath.

The house was 5 years old so that’s how long it takes a drywall screw to rust away 😆. Builder wouldn’t cover it....

I spotted a screw ran through a floor and poking through the Romex in a crawlspace once. After I killed the power and got it off the screw, I was able to see that miraculously the screw went between the neutral and the ground.

I wasn’t sure if it was making electrical contact or not because I ripped the insulation when pulling it off but it had to be close. Wouldn’t have been a serious problem except in certain fault circumstances but just shows that random screws and drilling can be ....problematic.

Ahhhhh, rental homes. It’s an adventure...

Several years ago I got home and on the front page is a picture of a house that burned down. A new house in an upscale development that my company (I am the owner) had just installed the HVAC system in. Headline read... Electric fire destroys new home. Sheesh this is not good. Turned out that it was a staple through a piece of romex in the garage. Seems that when they installed the insulation a staple was run through the wire. No one home and with a fully gassed up boat, lawnmower and other flammables in the garage it didn't take long to destroy someone's $750K home.
O.
M.
G.

Bro you coulda been deaded.

I was called out to a duplex townhouse once for the kitchen laminate squishing when you walked on it. It was on a slab and the floor was floating type.

What I ended up seeing was the drywall behind the fridge was wet about 5’ up, down to the floor....so I cut a section out and the plumber hadn’t secured the pex with clips and the drywall guy had missed the stud and ran a screw into the hot water supply line for the upstairs bath.

The house was 5 years old so that’s how long it takes a drywall screw to rust away 😆. Builder wouldn’t cover it....

I spotted a screw ran through a floor and poking through the Romex in a crawlspace once. After I killed the power and got it off the screw, I was able to see that miraculously the screw went between the neutral and the ground.

I wasn’t sure if it was making electrical contact or not because I ripped the insulation when pulling it off but it had to be close. Wouldn’t have been a serious problem except in certain fault circumstances but just shows that random screws and drilling can be ....problematic.

Ahhhhh, rental homes. It’s an adventure...

• Wow
Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless
Full story here, simply incredible! SR71 disintegrated at mach 3 and 80k feet.

Re: running screws and shit through things.
Mountain Home AFB, Idaho, circa 1995/1996. We"re transitioning from JP-4 to JP-8 fuel and the F-15s are shitty leaking sieves from the wings due to shoddy repair practices.
(The idiots would just over torque screws to slow the leak down instead of doing a proper injection of non-curing sealant)

Anyhow, we have this guy, let's call him Steve. He's running the injection tip along the leading edge area. While tightening it he encounters some resistance then it goes away. Another couple of inches and resistence again. Then all is good.

Steve proceeds to inject an entire 6oz tube of sealant and gets no flow from the open screw hole 12" away.
Hmmmm.
Okay, another tube.
Same result.
Hmmmmmmm.
Sumpin ain't right. Lemme pull this apart. About that time I stroll into the hangar as he's removing the injection screw (it's about 4" long) and see a 3/8" fountain of fuel spurting from the wing.
Thankfully, Steve was quick witted, contrary to his Fred Flintstone looks.
He stuffed the screw back in and stopped the leak

Stay tuned for what happened. I gotta run out and fix a feeder and I'll post up what happened later today.

Why yes, yes they are.
Yeeeears ago I was stationed in Humboldt County CA where there is a species of psychedelic mushroom that looks almost exactly like a species of mushroom that is chock full of neurotoxins, once or twice a year the news would cover a case of Darwin thinning out the hippie population.