• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1609441378571.jpeg

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away................... not really

Militants in Mali rocking some serious Mad Max outfits

MUwbVfVIYGU.jpg
The "Khat Patrol"? I don't want to know what the middle guy's flyswatter-handle is made from.

Where is that and how do I go do it?

It's called via feratta, more popular in Europe. You're clipped to the cable visible in the latter part of the video. Safe, doesn't require much technical skill, views look great though. Just start real rock climbing and get strong. :D

My last sportbike was a Gix 1000. I came out of a hard corner that I had been hard on the brakes entering and as I felt the rear tire in a controlled slide....

I accelerated on the edge of traction and the front wheel ever so slightly left the pavement. I was basically in an extreme sliding lean while in a wheelie, not uncommon in and of itself.

When the wheel touched pavement again I was almost upright. All hell broke loose. The death wobble was incredible with the wheel actually bouncing side to side at oh....85mph or so.

I got on the throttle hard and it soon stopped trying to kill me.

The bike soon was upgraded with a better steering dampener and I bought new underwear.

I have posted it before. 2001 GSXR1000R, custom paint by David Bargoil, tuned, limiter delete and Yosh titanium exhaust.....and no chicken strips.

View attachment 7514246
View attachment 7514247
I had this exact same machine but in the blue / white / black flavor. I had a Suzuki 600 previous and the gixxer was quite the upgrade. I called it an "angry" machine. I never pushed it to it's limits (like you obviously did) and it didn't take me long to realize maybe life was worth living. Sold it back to the guy I bought it from.

Reactions: Lawless
that turtle is yelling WRONG HOLE!!!!!!

A local to the Worcester MA area "Guerilla News Reporter" has taken the Worcester Turtle Boy statue as his Nom de Guerre.

He is only "Guerilla" news because he reports the unseemly news that the mainstream tries to hide from the People.

Often he will break a story than the big media claims it as their own exclusive.

His pop up ads are annoying but he has to make money to survive.