• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

There is a congenital abnormality in a tiby percent of the population that is an abnormally thick skull.
My dad always said I had it.

I once cared for a woman brought into the ED who shot herself in the forehead with a .38.
Cracked the bone. Got some air in the brain and a heck of a frontal lobe contusion (makes for a lot of fun in the ICU).

It does happen.

000-1.gif
79B91E12-397F-4C4C-9045-8C41D30FE8A9.gif

I am not sure. But I think the story behind that is he was shot with a .45. It went trough th windshield first.

Reactions: TACC
And who knew tractor racing was a thing!

My little guy might do well!

37ADD6E3-DB54-486F-AB6B-D079D6444F03.jpeg

Reactions: TACC

Ironically the United States might have paid for some of that wall.

https://borgenproject.org/u-s-benefits-from-foreign-aid-to-algeria/

Planned U.S. funding in foreign assistance to Algeria currently sits at $1.5 million for FY 2019. Out of the total budget, all 100 percent of the funds will go toward peace and security; 33 percent focuses on “combating weapons of mass destruction,” while the other 67 percent has been earmarked for “stabilization operations and security sector reform.”