Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Lawless

100lb of yeast & some copper line
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    4zs076.jpg

Rthur

Philomath
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 16, 2010
    Not Chicago, Illinios
    my GF hangs around with those liberal types...and she was talking about a friend of hers who identifies as....i shit you not....a "non-binary bisexual"...

i asked her to explain to me exactly what the fuck a "non-binary bisexual" was.....and it was like charlie day explaining his Pepe Silva conspiracy theory...
    tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg
    You misspelled attention whore.

R

Tazman308

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2014
    People's Republic of Kalifornia
    UNDER I KID YOU FNK NOT. When you fill out the paperwork to buy a gun there are now three sex choices: MALE, FEMALE, NON-BINARY. Can you FKN believe that shit. Dealers had to throw out all their old forms and start using the new forms after FUCKNUTS took over.

• Wow
    Reactions: Lawless

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 6, 2019
    UNDER I KID YOU FNK NOT. When you fill out the paperwork to buy a gun there are now three sex choices: MALE, FEMALE, NON-BINARY. Can you FKN believe that shit. Dealers had to throw out all their old forms and start using the new forms after FUCKNUTS took over.
    I’m gonna be checking the non-binary box every time just to mess with their numbers!

sea2summit

Trying to get past 100m
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 1, 2009

These have been around since last summer.

Lawless

PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    Regulator on my 1980 4x4 diesel Shibaura (Japanese) tractor has been bad for a while. It doesn’t need electricity to run but to run lights and such it becomes hard to keep the battery up at times.

New regulator is over a hondo and might not last a fartin’ spell anyway.

So a rebuilt GM (shudder) 10SI for a 1980 GM truck fit with just a little fabrication work. I wired it so the charge indicator lamp works too 🤠

These alternators and their HEI distributors were two things GM got right (I worked for the bastards for 20 years in the dealership so I can speak without suspicion) along with God’s own favorite gasoline engine, the LSx.

2CFBC0C8-9044-4C42-88C1-5797C37A5F14.jpegF0E543CE-44E0-46FB-904C-9BCCF7C15790.jpeg
    6CC826FF-D238-49BA-A395-2CE9D7D4E582.jpeg

Charges great now.

Longshot231

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

I am waiting for the day when they ask; animal, vegetable or mineral?

Lange Carabine

One of the chosen few
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 13, 2011
    salkahatchie swamp, sc
    Regulator on my 1980 4x4 diesel Shibaura (Japanese) tractor has been bad for a while. It doesn’t need electricity to run but to run lights and such it becomes hard to keep the battery up at times.

New regulator is over a hondo and might not last a fartin’ spell anyway.

So a rebuilt GM (shudder) 10SI for a 1980 GM truck fit with just a little fabrication work. I wired it so the charge indicator lamp works too 🤠

These alternators and their HEI distributors were two things GM got right (I worked for the bastards for 20 years in the dealership so I can speak without suspicion) along with God’s own favorite gasoline engine, the LSx.

View attachment 7570945View attachment 7570946
    View attachment 7570953

Charges great now.
    I agree.
    Converted my '53 Ford NAA " Golden Jubilee" from 6v to 12v several years ago.
    Used a one wire GM internally regulated alternator.
    My '68 Willys jeep was originally 6v from the factory as well. A previous owner converted it to 12v utilizing a GM alternator.
    Had lots of problems with the jeep starter drive, parts were soft and would wear out in a years time. Parts and labor cost nearly $100 to fix it.
    Looked around for a cheaper solution and discovered that a starter for a '67-'83 Toyota Land Cruiser w/straight 6 would work like a charm and only costs about $30. Only mod to get it to fit was to rat the bolt holes 1/8" or so.
    Yota starter is much quieter and has a higher ratio so it spins the engine a little faster for quicker starts.

Reactions: dinc and Lawless

Lawless

PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    I am waiting on FedEx Freight to call to arrange delivery today of my mini-split heat pump system so I can’t go to Lowe’s to get the conduit and elbows I need to get my shop panel finished.

So here’s a random picture of some pretty moss.

image.jpg

Reactions: davesa

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    Screenshot_2021-03-03-10-10-51-05.png
    that's for 98 octane that I have used in my car since new. shits me how it goes up and down every week for no reason whatsoever. not like they're running out of oil anytime soon. we even have refineries close by, is it's not like it's coming from the middle east refined for use. cheapest E10 is $1.18 with race E85 sitting at around $1.58 per litre.

(insert Greta comment here) 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Wow
    Reactions: Lawless

Ankeny

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 11, 2009
    Way back in the day, me and a friend rode our snow machines from the South entrance of Yellowstone to West Yellowstone for a burger, then back. We ran into a few frost covered buffalo along the Fire Hole River. We would just pull far to the right and stop, and the buffs would march right by us. Still gave me the chills.
    frosty bison laura hedien.jpg