• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Beautiful winter lake wallpapers 1024x1024 (02) (1).jpeg

The problem with this is the .gov would send out 9mm Hipoints that they paid $1000 ea. for because "govt contract" and then they would tax 9mm ammo 2000%
You under estimate the government. 1000 is way under what they would pay.

Doc

Water weight is no joke. It's deceiving too. Partly because the tote is like 50 lbs. But, that's roughly 2300 lbs in a bed probably rated for half that. We tried to get four of those on a 10,000 lb flat bed car trailer and it worked, but was sketchy AF. We had to make more runs and opted to just run three.

Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless
Water weight is no joke. It's deceiving too. Partly because the tote is like 50 lbs. But, that's roughly 2300 lbs in a bed probably rated for half that. We tried to get four of those on a 10,000 lb flat bed car trailer and it worked, but was sketchy AF. We had to make more runs and opted to just run three.
Most obvious wreck as a result of someone not being able to stop when they thought, I ever saw, was the result of full totes on a trailer. Chevy 3500 with a little flatbed that obviously had no brakes and had thee of those on it. Went over the lines at a light and caught a mini van. Pretty ugly.

Reactions: Redhook
Also, older Tacos had the frame rust problem, and liked to.......... Fold. 😎

That warranty extension is how I got my current daily 🙄

I own the farm where that was filmed. I bought it the year after this was made. 🤩 About to do it again weekend after next.
No way! That is awesome.
Also, older Tacos had the frame rust problem, and liked to.......... Fold. 😎

That warranty extension is how I got my current daily 🙄
Yep, 4Runners too had issues in places where salt was used on roads regularly.

Most obvious wreck as a result of someone not being able to stop when they thought, I ever saw, was the result of full totes on a trailer. Chevy 3500 with a little flatbed that obviously had no brakes and had thee of those on it. Went over the lines at a light and caught a mini van. Pretty ugly.
We did it with a 1500 Silverado. But the trailer is dual axle and equipped with electronic brakes and heavy duty sway bars.

You also want to leave as little air in the tote so the water doesn't slosh around. But even full it feels like it's moving back there.