• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Seeing these classic cars makes me tempted to post what I inherited as of late. I’m a little apprehensive showing pictures because after all…this is the bear pit. Haha. Here’s a teaser. If anyone wants more info please post up.

Attachments

• 6338DEFA-3231-4D26-AC20-B5A7131AF8F0.jpeg
    6338DEFA-3231-4D26-AC20-B5A7131AF8F0.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 124
Dont ever recall seeing any wartime pics of a Butcher Bird all pimped out like that. Must've belonged to a general... a private purchase maybe.😁
Man, you got that right! Dietrich Mateschitz and the Red Bull Team don't do anything half-assed. Hangar 7 was an awesome stop, from the cars, planes, restaurant and the hangar, itself. I'm grateful I got to go, before covid panicdemic.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Something I built awhile ago.
632 cube aluminum donovan block, brodix heads, rayjay r5 turbos.
Velasco crank, oliver rods, venolia pistons, crower solid roller cam.
1850+ horse on the dyno.
Note it's backwards in the boat (24 foot Schiada hull) it turns a manually shifted turbo 400 to a v-drive.
Has been clocked over 190 mph on the water......pulling a skier (seriously).
donovan.jpg

1850+ horse on the dyno.
Note it's backwards in the boat (24 foot Schiada hull) it turns a manually shifted turbo 400 to a v-drive.
View attachment 7809825
must of been some smooth water; gives new meaning to the term glass

Reactions: tomcatmv
Lake Mojave ski race, always glassy in the morning.
Aussie Nat'l champ skier.
Should'a seen the time we were pulling him behind a 44 foot Fountain in the Catalina ski race and we broke down....and the sharks were pretty obvious in the water.
Takes time to pull in 50 foot of rope by hand with a 200 lb guy on the end of it.
I'll see if I can find some more boat pics.....the fountain or the skater cat.

1850+ horse on the dyno.
View attachment 7809825
We played around on a short boat with a BBF when I was a kid. I thought that was fast, but this thing has to be wild. I went to HS with some of the Brothertons that own Brodix.

Reactions: John_in_WYO
Here's a few shots of the 44 foot Skater Catamaran.
Dual big block Chevy's with all the toys, about 1400 horse each.
Been clocked at 155 mph in 10 foot swells (yea you have to wear a neck brace so you don't break your neck....literally from the weight of the helmet jouncing about).
Pic of said helmet included....note similarities to fighter jockey helmet with addition of oxygen supply incase you end up upside down in the water.
The things they don't tell you about racing boats eh ?
In the third pic....the guy in black jacket and black shorts ?
He's a race official watching like a hawk......even made me get back because I was interrupting him by taking pics.
Bastard.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Lake Mojave ski race, always glassy in the morning.
Aussie Nat'l champ skier.
Should'a seen the time we were pulling him behind a 44 foot Fountain in the Catalina ski race and we broke down....and the sharks were pretty obvious in the water.
Takes time to pull in 50 foot of rope by hand with a 200 lb guy on the end of it.
I'll see if I can find some more boat pics.....the fountain or the skater cat.
What year at lake mohave? I drank a SHIT TON of beer at the lake.

What year at lake mohave? I drank a SHIT TON of beer at the lake.
My bad...would have been lake Mead for that race and probably about 2007 when they clocked us at that speed.
Used to race at Havasu too, hard to keep those 3 apart.
Did lots more offshore racing because it paid a shit ton better.....like 10x better.
That little Schiada though, if you ever hung out at parker or down by blythe you've maybe seen it.
Big #199 on the side and it has a very distinctive scream to it. Used to race all the Sanger pickleforks for money and damn did we make a bunch.
Every kid with a mommy and daddy bought blown boat with a jet drive thought they were badass but didn't really understand that a jet tops out at maybe 120 no matter how much power you pour into it.
I guess not much in the way of water in the river anymore and w/o a doubt no more racing on those lakes or the river in general.

Reactions: jrassy and Jscb1b
My bad...would have been lake Mead for that race and probably about 2007 when they clocked us at that speed.
Used to race at Havasu too, hard to keep those 3 apart.
Did lots more offshore racing because it paid a shit ton better.....like 10x better.
That little Schiada though, if you ever hung out at parker or down by blythe you've maybe seen it.
Big #199 on the side and it has a very distinctive scream to it. Used to race all the Sanger pickleforks for money and damn did we make a bunch.
Every kid with a mommy and daddy bought blown boat with a jet drive thought they were badass but didn't really understand that a jet tops out at maybe 120 no matter how much power you pour into it.
I guess not much in the way of water in the river anymore and w/o a doubt no more racing on those lakes or the river in general.
I drank a SHIT TON of beer on Mead too! What a shame to see it so low. We used to fish out of the las Vegas wash marina. Last I heard, it's high and dry.

Reactions: D_TROS
We played around on a short boat with a BBF when I was a kid. I thought that was fast, but this thing has to be wild. I went to HS with some of the Brothertons that own Brodix.
The Brothertons have quite the business in Mena 👍 They used to furnish heads and intakes for my Uncles Vette. They were really generous in exchange for advertising on the car.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
The Brothertons have quite the business in Mena 👍 They used to furnish heads and intakes for my Uncles Vette. They were really generous in exchange for advertising on the car.
My brother built cars/motors for Mark Campbell(before Mark passed) over at Street and Performance. He still does a lot of GM tuning and tweaking for folks around Arkansas and many other states

My brother built cars/motors for Mark Campbell(before Mark passed) over at Street and Performance. He still does a lot of GM tuning and tweaking for folks around Arkansas and many other states
They (Brodix) ....go to a local drag strip for R&D work. They were hard to beat !
Heard of Mark , never knew him though.

Reactions: roostercogburn98