• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

"Look at me! I'm gender confused and you have to celebrate it with me!"

Drama and attention craving mentally ill people will always do what they can to scratch that itch.
Good or bad attention is just fine with them.
They crave attention.

Reactions: Rich4 and BLEE
A delusion is a belief held by an individual or group that is demonstrably false, patently untrue, impossible, fanciful, or self-deceptive. A person with delusions, however, often has complete certainty and conviction about their delusory beliefs. They resist arguments and evidence that they are wrong.

Honestly I think being gay is just how the dice were rolled and who you are. I suspect transgender is a different story…

Yes? No? Maybe? I don't know. I believe it's a choice. Perhaps driven by issues such as rape, dad left when I was a kid, mom dressed me like a girl, whatever. I can't understand how a guy who "always knew" he was gay can marry and have kids or a guy goes to prison and bangs dudes till he gets out.

To me, if a person wants to pretend and live as the opposite sex then have at it. The tragedy is that many times the mental stress of it all proves too much and toss in hormone therapy and cutting off body parts and they slide off the cracker.

It gets worse. The trannies tell us that we (normal people) are the crazy ones and we have to give them special rights.

Then it gets worse after that. Our political masters listen to the trannies. Then they make laws, rules and regulations that label us (normal people) as being crazy and also give the trannies special rights.

Piss on them.

My older sister was Army and it was a career. She has 4 children. The oldest and the youngest, girls, are both involved with trans women who are now “men”. The middle 2 are very normal with normal family dynamics.

The youngest’s love interest has had “top surgery” and honestly you wouldn’t know you were talking to a trans person. Acts, talks and looks like a dude. Seems well adjusted, confident and not militant about the whole business like a lot seem to be. I enjoy talking with “him”. Honestly amazing.

The oldest (who’s previous love interest was a dude who dresses like a woman, poorly, with stubble poking through makeup) is now with a large woman with short green hair that wears flannel and boots. No other real effort is put in. Militant to include constant arguments with my extremely Liberty minded sister about politics and causing scenes at any gathering they come to.

In my mind, the majority of trans people are looking for a place to belong that gives them attention. A tribe of sorts, identity. It gives them a cause, a “righteous fight” for rights. It is RAMPANT in grade school to “come out” and then liberal teachers promote and foster it.

Many times these people realize by young adulthood that they really are not “trans”. The problem comes when they’ve taken hormones and had surgeries that fawked them up so bad that they realize they can’t go back. Regret, depression and in a high %, suicide is the result.

To me, if a person wants to pretend and live as the opposite sex then have at it. The tragedy is that many times the mental stress of it all proves too much and toss in hormone therapy and cutting off body parts and they slide off the cracker.
Yep.

So many go to extremes without seeking help, just validation.
therapy, not drugs or surgery.

Blanchard even differentiates between pre-pubescent and post puberty issues.

My ex was having my kid have a few play dates with a 10 yr old girl who says she is a boy.
Had a very kind and serious talk with my daughter about it.
She knows to be kind.
And that it is mental illness and needs help, not pushed further by an edgy parent.

Back on topic, please take the mental illness chatter to another thread.

Homeoffree.jpg

You should have picked this up and sent it to me. :love: I could slab it up and polished it. Unless this is in the National Park, then leave it, it ain't worth it. :LOL:

One of my rocks I've polished.
View attachment 7814999
That wood be 'What is petrified wood for $2000 Bob'.
Illegal to even touch it because it unsettles the earth or some shit.
I have a few pieces from before it was illegal (most vacationing families from the 50's and 60's have some from what I've seen).

That wood be 'What is petrified wood for $2000 Bob'.
Illegal to even touch it because it unsettles the earth or some shit.
I have a few pieces from before it was illegal (most vacationing families from the 50's and 60's have some from what I've seen).

You can still pick it up, as long as it's on private land. But you better not pick it up in the park. It will be the worst day you've had in a long time.

You can still pick it up, as long as it's on private land. But you better not pick it up in the park. It will be the worst day you've had in a long time.
You ain't kidding!

I bought a chunk (still have it) at a dealer near the Petrified Forest Park. You could get everything from small slabs to stumps that were 3 feet across. All pre-park or from private land. Legal. For sale. Then we rode the park. On the way out, they asked if we had picked anything up. And I said, no, but I had a chunk I bought from a dealer. Fortunately... I had the receipt. Fortunately.

What they'll do to you at Gettysburg if you're found with a metal detector is pretty epic, too!

NPS has no sense of humor that they are aware of... when it comes to fucking with park property.

Sirhr

You ain't kidding!

I bought a chunk (still have it) at a dealer near the Petrified Forest Park. You could get everything from small slabs to stumps that were 3 feet across. All pre-park or from private land. Legal. For sale. Then we rode the park. On the way out, they asked if we had picked anything up. And I said, no, but I had a chunk I bought from a dealer. Fortunately... I had the receipt. Fortunately.

What they'll do to you at Gettysburg if you're found with a metal detector is pretty epic, too!

NPS has no sense of humor that they are aware of... when it comes to fucking with park property.

Sirhr
Pretty crazy, I'm in Virginia so I'm surrounded by Civil War battlefields. One time I asked a park ranger if I could walk through a National Park battlefield (with metal detecting equipment),on the trail to get to a piece of private property that I had permission to hunt on...... He looked at me like I had lobsters coming out of my head. Yeah, go ahead if you want to get arrested and fined.... No sense of humor at all.

@BullGear how is your ear bro?

No change. The dizziness may be getting just a bit better. Off to dialysis in a half an hour. Going to be fun driving, freezing rain if falling. Best part is that once I get out onto the main road, it's a straight shot until I pull into the parking lot of the dialysis center.

Thanks for asking!

I tried to find a photo of Vlad the Impaler but I guess they've all been deleted from the internet.