• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_b1562a5367f717266c294258fe536142_80b19dc6_1280.png

The funny thing is that I looked at the picture and then looked at the date and said wait a second in 1964 it was all advisers and a handful of Marines. Nobody dressed like that in Vietnam well on a patrol in 1964.

Then I looked at the picture again and realized I have been had. Awesome picture.

• Haha
Reactions: mikeinfwa

Ahh, Alice. She was likely one of both Roosevelts’ key counselors. Would have made a hell of an ambassador, but great women were often just hung on the wall back then. Had he been groomed and then sent into Hitler’s Germany in the mid 30s she would have added backbone to a lot of governments.

Losing Alice’s mom and his own mother in the same day killed the boy in Teddy Roosevelt, lifted him completely off the track he was on and put him on the track that would lead him out West, to his appointments, time in office, and then the Presidency.

His Cousin got caught in an affair and was nearly disowned by his family - and got Polio, with much the same effect.

Steel is formed in fire and then hardened under the blows of tragedy. Those blows knocked the silver spoons out of their mouths and they had to eat with the rest of of us at the table of despair. There is something very Trump-like in both men.

A lot to unpack here when one really thinks about it. People chase “stuff” while ignoring fulfilling lives. Sacrifice time spent with loved ones to earn fake money. Then when it becomes apparent after many years, guilt and regret take over.

I know you have to earn a living.

I think the mistake is in making it the core of life.

A lot to unpack here when one really thinks about it. People chase “stuff” while ignoring fulfilling lives. Sacrifice time spent with loved ones to earn fake money. Then when it becomes apparent after many years, guilt and regret take over.

I know you have to earn a living.

I think the mistake is in making it the core of life.
A lot of truth in that. It's actually eating away at me inside how blind some people can be. It also frightens me that someone I care about might be doing exactly what you said. Big corporations can be mighty toxic.

Reactions: Lawless