• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2022-08-27_20-52-53.jpg

Seriously, how fake this is made national news. You are deep Iinto the Koolaid brother.

What camera are you using? Those are great pics!!

The first picture came from a camera that broke about 5 years ago. It was the very best camera I ever had. They discontinued that camera and I've been on a search ever since, buying 4 cameras and not being satisfied with any of them. I bought this camera last fall and I've been somewhat happy with it. Sometimes the night time pictures suck, then at other times they're good.

It's a Gardepro E8. It comes with a WIFI connection so you can look at the pics via your phone. The distance isn't all that great, but at least you don't have to go out (its tied up to a post in my backyard) and pull the SD card. If I remember correctly, it sells for $125.

20220615_170632.jpg

I have a Bushnell. It does okay (this is a picture as it was on my computer but you get the idea)

This buck made it and will be in my AO this year.

Seriously, how fake this is made national news. You are deep Iinto the Koolaid brother.

I’m going to give you some grace here, this is a funny/interesting/whatever picture thread. Not a “news” or validated “information“ thread.

Believe me when I say that Rand Paul doesn’t have Anthony Fauci duct taped to a wall either….well probably not. In the Porta John thread, yes call out fake news, here, just sit back and enjoy it for what it is, the internet.

I’m going to give you some grace here, this is a funny/interesting/whatever picture thread. Not a “news” or validated “information“ thread.

Believe me when I say that Rand Paul doesn’t have Anthony Fauci duct taped to a wall either….well probably not. In the Porta John thread, yes call out fake news, here, just sit back and enjoy it for what it is, the internet.

But you can see how that would be offensive to liberals, pedophiles and other groomer types.

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77 and Lawless
Very fascinating interview I've never seen before. Seems most of the stuff Dali was trying to explain went right over Dick's head. 🙄

The World's Shortest Fairy Tale:

Once Upon A Time....

A guy asked a girl to marry him.

She said, "No"

And the guy lived happily ever after, fishing, hunting, riding motorcycles, skiing, gambling, dating women half his age, had loads of money in the bank, played a lot of golf, and left the seat up.

THE END.

Once Upon A Time....

She said, "No"

And the guy lived happily ever after, fishing, hunting, riding motorcycles, skiing, gambling, dating women half his age, had loads of money in the bank, played a lot of golf, and left the seat up.

THE END.
And died alone.

Once Upon A Time....

She said, "No"

THE END.
He asked the wrong girl. Or I just got really lucky. Actually, she asked me first and I said no. Three years later I wised up and asked her. I almost focked that up real good. Guess my subconscious knew more than I did. 25 years married/29 years together next month and she still rocks my world. And I've done all that except dated girls half my age, wouldn't even it I could, and played golf. If I wanted to golf, she'd say have at it.