• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2022-08-31_11-02-01.jpg

That would be it. Weight is really nice. Grip angle and feel is real nice. Action is smooth and trigger is up there with anything I have shot. Price was good also. I figured that I needed to play with it some and if I don't like it the wife can have it. I think the added weight would be better for her over the polymer guns. If not it'll be for sale.

OMG! Someone that actually understands women do much better with steel over polymer frames because it decreases limp writing!! Kudos to you!

Yeah, and all the married broads will say "Oh how romantic! How come we aren't like that???"

My answer to that question is... "Tie them together. See how that goes?"

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

Exactly.

Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car. Open it an hour later. See which one is glad to see you.

Thank you,
MrSmith

OMG! Someone that actually understands women do much better with steel over polymer frames because it decreases limp writing!! Kudos to you!
When I went through LEO academy some of the female's pistol shots would drop lower, each shot, until they were shooting dirt. We shot with heavy S&W 4506 40 cals. They didn't have the shoulder stamina to keep the pistol up during the exercise. :rolleyes:
I'd imagine the heavy Smiths would have been fine for self-defense. No ten round drills.

When I went through LEO academy some of the female's pistol shots would drop lower, each shot, until they were shooting dirt. We shot with heavy S&W 4506 40 cals. They didn't have the shoulder stamina to keep the pistol up during the exercise. :rolleyes:
I'd imagine the heavy Smiths would have been fine for self-defense. No ten round drills.
I have a buddy that jerks the trigger so hard (45 acp), he'll shoot you in the balls at 10 yards, everytime.