• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

My daughter was awarded an army achievement medal for top female physical performance at BCT, and she beat most of the guys as well. She is not "butch", she's been doing tough-mudder type events since middle school, won her first in her class, lettered in 7 different sports in high school.

,. but, yeah, the majority of kids her age and those in the army are soft.

She scored highest in marksmanship as well. We compete @ 100yds with iron sights.

View attachment 7954880
That’s parenting done right. 👍

While I'm bragging on her...
12593880_1170948059585166_5793241471794770716_o.jpg

This is a rescue kitten we picked up on a bicycle ride. He was so poor, he literally felt like skin and bones. Had terrible internal parasites and looking at his back leg you can still see the ringworm infestation. Still the little fellow is one heck of a fighter. He keeps on keeping on.

My thought is, just what we need, another cat. We already have a mouser. But, this is the “Bandit” and He will truly steal your heart.

Oh, just like his old mom and dad, he is a gun nut.

250FF767-E6A3-48F9-A879-B80766CAE0A6.jpeg

This is a rescue kitten we picked up on a bicycle ride. He was so poor, he literally felt like skin and bones. Had terrible internal parasites and looking at his back leg you can still see the ringworm infestation. Still the little fellow is one heck of a fighter. He keeps on keeping on.

My thought is, just what we need, another cat. We already have a mouser. But, this is the “Bandit” and He will truly steal your heart.

Oh, just like his old mom and dad, he is a gun nut.

View attachment 7955552
He will be the most loyal loving kittie you ever had... they are like that. AWOL was like that when he jumped into our truck at roadside... Planted his feet on the dash and said "Take me home, dad."

He was awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I like how people think the government controls the ingredients of bottled water, but only one brand of many from Coca-Cola bottling. We are surrounded by idiots who think they are smarter than the rest of us.
Yes salt water has a different freezing point than fresh. Iceberg in the ocean.

america being a such a large place, there is plenty of room for them to hide i suppose.

Love the piebald. Want one next. This is our current ball, she is a hoot View attachment 7955609

I was one of the firsts to get into the piebald thing. I sold 8 babies for a total of $10k. They have really gone down in price now. I have since sold all of my snakes because we moved into a new house and the wife wasn't too keen on snakes in this house. I agreed. When you have 73 snakes, it takes a good bit of time and energy.

But sometimes after looking at my pictures, I get that itch again......

Nice snake, good looking enclosure.

I was one of the firsts to get into the piebald thing. I sold 8 babies for a total of $10k. They have really gone down in price now. I have since sold all of my snakes because we moved into a new house and the wife wasn't too keen on snakes in this house. I agreed. When you have 73 snakes, it takes a good bit of time and energy.

But sometimes after looking at my pictures, I get that itch again......

Nice snake, good looking enclosure.
Thanks, she’s spoiled for sure. She loves her dollar store coat hangar more than anything else I believe. The stand and top for it were built by my wife’s grandfather many years ago. She is currently shedding, so she’s been hiding for a few days now.

The piebald is a beautiful snake, I just haven’t done enough research to order one from a breeder I trust to be respectable and responsible. I kind of adopted this one, but they are neat for sure.
63313D68-0ED5-4554-8289-3F7D511C8ECC.jpeg

Attachments

• E71B18D3-457B-4883-A3E4-D4AEB1D6B0AA.jpeg
    E71B18D3-457B-4883-A3E4-D4AEB1D6B0AA.jpeg
    607 KB · Views: 41
Thanks, she’s spoiled for sure. She loves her dollar store coat hangar more than anything else I believe. The stand and top for it were built by my wife’s grandfather many years ago. She is currently shedding, so she’s been hiding for a few days now.

The piebald is a beautiful snake, I just haven’t done enough research to order one from a breeder I trust to be respectable and responsible. I kind of adopted this one, but they are neat for sure. View attachment 7955640

Shoot me a PM, I know a lot of folks all over the country. Let me know where you live. Shipping is also a good option. Another month and shipping temps will be perfect.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
We bread balls for a few years. Had 50 snakes or so at one time. Got rid of all that when we had a kid. Now just 2 burms and a black king.

View attachment 7955710

Yeah, we bred big snakes for a while, but I soon realized that pound for pound, they were too expensive to breed. Jumbo rats, rabbits and then piglets got expensive.

Beautiful snake you have there.

Shoot me a PM, I know a lot of folks all over the country. Let me know where you live. Shipping is also a good option. Another month and shipping temps will be perfect.
I’ll have to work up another cage setup before I get serious, but thank you for the offer. I will definitely keep you mind for sure. I’m on the east coat Carolinas, so have to get way cooler for me to feel comfortable having one mailed.

I’ll have to work up another cage setup before I get serious, but thank you for the offer. I will definitely keep you mind for sure. I’m on the east coat Carolinas, so have to get way cooler for me to feel comfortable having one mailed.

This is the time of year that there are a ton of babies, thus the cheapest price for one. As a hatchling, you could easily set up a 10 gal tank and that would be big enough for 4-6 months depending on if you want to pound the mice into it. I personally like to feed slowly for the first year and then pound them with the largest rodent they will eat.

Just look for Reptile Shows, I know there are some in your area. Good luck!

Reactions: roostercogburn98