• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2022-09-27_18-01-55.jpg

Now you just screwed it up. Your next order will be wrong.
Honestly, in 30 years of ordering Chinese food, the restaurant has never got food wrong. Can’t complain.

Edited cause it’s 5:40 in the morning.
That's been my experience as well. The Mexican place and the Chinese place haven't messed up an order yet.

Ditch chickens. Grouse fall under that name too.

Don't forget the ditch panthers. Lots of fun with the rimfire of your choice and a spotlight.

FFSa6aS.jpg

Did some moron really try to eat a pizza before taking it out of the box, or is this just an example of covering your ass against all possible liability? Either way, I think we're doomed as a species.
Or there is a very slim possibility that someone with a great sense of irony and sarcasm designed the box and it actually got approved by management or they didn’t look at it.

This probably should have a thread of its own as well. Good for all to listen to.
Mental Health and Guns. Cody Firearms museum podcast episode with Michael Sodini (former president of Eagle Imports).

Reactions: Lawless
This probably should have a thread of its own as well. Good for all to listen to.
Mental Health and Guns. Cody Firearms museum podcast episode with Michael Sodini (former president of Eagle Imports).

I'm still in the process of listening to the podcast.

Keep in mind that you could be labeled a nut-case simply because you want to own a gun. Some mental health "experts" will use that to give you a negative assessment on an evaluation.

You could be perfectly normal with everything else but simply by wanting own a gun will get you into trouble. Now just think about what your evaluation will look like if you also want carry a gun.

PS: I wouldn't give anyone in the mental health field the sweat off of my balls if they were dying of thirst. I cannot think of a more worthless profession. They only thing they do is steal another person's oxygen.

If anyone cares to disagree, save your effort. I will not be convinced.

PSS: I listened to half of the pod cast and couldn't tolerate anymore of it. Fuck those asshole mental health professionals. There is nothing going to change their minds about the 2A community.

I haven't seen one psychologist, psychiatrist, counselor or social worker that had enough common sense to pour water out of a bucket even if the directions were written on the bottom. Not only that, they lie every time they open their mouths.

Last edited: