• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2022-09-30_19-50-35.jpg

Sadly there is not one single example of the silver ones left. That fuck Truman had them all destroyed. When you have ties to Convair this is what you do to cover your tracks when pushing an obsolete design. Truman also gave us the gifts of communist Chinese and North Korea.

People at one time said Carter was the worst in history, we all know that title has been moved to Biden, but #2 is Truman not carter.

My hero! He has inspired me to greatness! My father gave me an electronic fart machine. Use your imagination on where you could put the speaker. So far my best range was being 30 feet away!

Whoopi cushions are still great because no batteries are required. However they are like land mines. You never know when someone will make contact with one.

Awesome how the whole herd celebrates.

Just getting through to this. They aren’t celebrating. They are yelling get your ass up before you get eaten! That’s why the momma starts kicking and nudging it right off the bat. They have to start moving to not appear so weak.

My son called and said his new BMW took $118 to fill the tank. He said it was $6.89 in Huntington Beach CA.

There is one inside the Kansas Cosmosphere at Hutchison, KS.
I live in Kansas.......travel I-70 to Colorado a couple of times a year..........did not know this..........USMC stationed for a while at Kadina ............saw them every day.......I need to stop to see this

I live in Kansas.......travel I-70 to Colorado a couple of times a year..........did not know this..........USMC stationed for a while at Kadina ............saw them every day.......I need to stop to see this
While on float to Oki in 87 we were in the Kinville Area do field stuff and I saw one coming in for a landing. It was at distance. All I could tell was that it was not a typical plane.