• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2022-10-24_17-53-11.jpg

A farmer harvesting sugar beets from his field near Opava in the eastern Czech Republic, dug up a unique gold belt dating to the Bronze Age. The finder, who wishes to remain anonymous, found the shiny yellow object crumpled into a ball. He rinsed it, straightened it out a little and realized this was an artifact of archaeological significance.

View attachment 7982016

View attachment 7982017

Historical gubmint types show up:
"Well take that thank you. For historical purposes...to be...preserved. its historical value is priceless."

Alabama man finds huge hunk of gold buried on his land.
Alabama man 30 minutes later:
340451832_af81de4295_b.jpg

what are in the medicine bottles with the eye droppers? Damn, must be 20 of on the sill.
Those are all essential oils. You know, for better health and aligning your chakras, and cleaning up the world. From a Health Food Store. For better living.
She probably has 20 cats, 4 dogs, 2 birds, smokes, and has worn the same tired house dress for months without washing it or herself.

former Paramedic, and later a PA in rural communities. Been in LOTS of those places.

I knew a fella who did pest control for about 5 years after getting out of the Army (went back in as full time National Guard after being the bug man). He doesn’t eat out at any fast food restaurants and is very particular about even nice places. He told me a few stories 🤢 but basically once you see how nasty most eateries are you won’t partake.

He has said to me many times “I’d rather eat a MRE in the mud” than eat at xxx.
I don't particularly like eating at restaurants. If I have to, (and it takes a LOT), First place I go is into the bathroom. If it is nasty or doesn't have paper or soap, I am out of there.

Lindesfarne! My favorite holiday of the year. When a bunch of Vikings came upon a village where the monks had mysteriously died and the buildings spontaneously combusted... The Northmen rescued hundreds of priceless culture relics and treasures. Monks should be more careful with fire!

I celebrate every year with axe games and drinking my beer out of a horn!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Lawless
Those are all essential oils. You know, for better health and aligning your chakras, and cleaning up the world. From a Health Food Store. For better living.
She probably has 20 cats, 4 dogs, 2 birds, smokes, and has worn the same tired house dress for months without washing it or herself.

former Paramedic, and later a PA in rural communities. Been in LOTS of those places.

Essential Oils.... Yeah, I'm into those.

Sirhr