• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

715058-23bd1114be01e5f74258e63ef56fb1b5.data

You see those waves on the shore? They're coming in saying "No" .."No".."No".. They're pointing you in the direction you belong. "You have lost your fins!" STAY OUT!". Ocean is talking to you. Just listen.
The Ocean is life….and Death.

It calls to your living soul.

Reactions: jmp1 and Boatninja
Actually, I can see these being used in future warfare… imagine a treaty where wars are fought virtually, but casualties are required to be real. I can see something like this being a real thing in a dystopian future society where cannon fodder is still cannon fodder.

Sirhr

After thinking on this for a few days what I at first thought was some gimmick from a sick fuck I now realize is a drop into the news to start the conditioning of the masses into accepting it.

Think of everything this solves for our current dystopian elites.

War is the most toxic environmental threat on the planet. Even without one human casualty how many tons of methane were released to the atmosphere recently in the Baltic Sea?

No more need for suffering the landscape changing effects and chemical pollution of actual munitions.

Combat will be clean and virtual. The deaths will be real but still antiseptic and likely not as psychologically damaging to the few that mourn them, nice open casket, identified, never again an MIA.

Think about how this opens up recruitment.

the military is currently hamstrung by a pool of candidates that are lard bound and unable to perform in combat.

We laugh at LARPERs but the next special forces stud may be a fat ass in Moms basement surviving multiple engagements without having their death helmet activated.

Fear this.......I think Sherman would even believe a society this sick is beyond the Hell he considered actual war.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
After thinking on this for a few days what I at first thought was some gimmick from a sick fuck I now realize is a drop into the news to start the conditioning of the masses into accepting it.

Think of everything this solves for our current dystopian elites.

War is the most toxic environmental threat on the planet. Even without one human casualty how many tons of methane were released to the atmosphere recently in the Baltic Sea?

No more need for suffering the landscape changing effects and chemical pollution of actual munitions.

Combat will be clean and virtual. The deaths will be real but still antiseptic and likely not as psychologically damaging to the few that mourn them, nice open casket, identified, never again an MIA.

Think about how this opens up recruitment.

the military is currently hamstrung by a pool of candidates that are lard bound and unable to perform in combat.

We laugh at LARPERs but the next special forces stud may be a fat ass in Moms basement surviving multiple engagements without having their death helmet activated.

Fear this.......I think Sherman would even believe a society this sick is beyond the Hell he considered actual war.
It’s actually worse than this. Remember that B movie where prisoners wore a neck collar and if one escaped another’s head would be blown off by an explosive charge in the collar? That’s the kind of stuff that is technically possible today. This invention only makes it more likely. Nobody has mentioned yet that this could be used to kill at will. Think on that scenario a while along with post birth abortions, state sponsored euthanasia, political prisoners, eugenics, etc. This thing is a bad idea.

Reactions: pmclaine
I wonder if that was his Dads stuff.

Looks pretty moth eaten legit gear.
I wonder if that was his Dads stuff.

Looks pretty moth eaten legit gear.
Can’t remember his name, but the year was 1982, and at 90 something he still fit in his WWI uniform for the Veterans Day parade (or a ceremony, can’t remember). That flag came off his son’s coffin when he was KIA in Korea.

Generations of valor. Real America, that has become about spent. I’d like to see you faggot leftists tell him about CTRT, DEI, 1619 and the rest of your lies. He’d probably have the sand at 130 something years old to stab you in the face with his trench knife.

EDIT: Did a little digging, and the reason I remembered 1982 is that it was the dedication of the Viet Nam war memorial.
Here is the redit post explaining

Last edited:
Can’t remember his name, but the year was 1982, and at 90 something he still fit in his WWI uniform for the Veterans Day parade (or a ceremony, can’t remember). That flag came off his son’s coffin when he was KIA in Korea.

Generations of valor. Real America, that has become about spent. I’d like to see you faggot leftists tell him about CTRT, DEI, 1619 and the rest of your lies. He’d probably have the sand at 130 something years old to stab you in the face with his trench knife.
I reflected on Veterans Day yesterday and just finished writing some thoughts down as I wait for my Honda to be serviced.

I was told happy Veterans Day by a neighbor and after watching Best Years of Our Lives on TCM was subject to a short film thanking veterans.

How does that apply to me?

I can’t even join the Marine Corps today. I am an unacceptable person. Earning the title Marine is supposed to be forever but 5% currently stands to have that stripped from them. How does that not apply to me?

I was told as long as I served honorably the title Trooper was forever. The message was driven home as the DI had us hold our M14s at the balance of the piece at arms length while the Troop stood at attention. That same DI, now a major, signed the paperwork twice that lead to my dishonorable discharge.

I have disposed of anything related to the state police. I use to wear the lapel pins, pt gear, or a polo shirt/jacket that identified me as a Trooper. I don’t have that anymore.

Why shouldn’t I do the same with my Marine Corps stuff. The tatoo would be hard to get rid of but how about all the hats with the Eagle Globe and Anchor or other shirts and jackets? I am unacceptable to be a Marine according to the people that run it today.

Most of my USMC pride gear references WWII, all the uniform pins I have are 1936 pattern honoring WWII Marines - men unacceptable by todays standards and also men I think that would be unsatisfied with todays political path.

It will be up to others now to fight our wars or police crime. I am unacceptable and as long as I have a say so are my kids.

From now on when someone says “Thank you for your service” my response is going to be “I’m unacceptable. It’s your job now. Good luck.”

Last edited:
Sharks don't eat people though. They bite, but don't swallow because we don't taste right to them. That's why fatal shark attacks never involve someone being actually eaten, but rather just bit.
So what are you saying about why some women don’t swallow?

They are called maneaters for a reason.

2010 we lost our last WWI vet.

Amazing how close we actually are to events in history we consider “ancient”.

2010 we lost our last WWI vet.

Amazing how close we actually are to events in history we consider “ancient”.
This is a really good point. Civil war vets were alive during ww2 and some say Korea. I believe the last civil war wife died much later than that. If you stop and consider it, it really tells you how young our country is. We really aren’t that far removed from the Founding of the Country.

Last edited:
This is a really good point. Civil war vets were alive during ww2 and some day Korea. I believe the last civil war wife died much later than that. If you stop and consider it, it really tells you how young our country is. We really aren’t that far removed from the Founding of the Country.
Maybe not chronologically.

This is a really good point. Civil war vets were alive during ww2 and some day Korea. I believe the last civil war wife died much later than that. If you stop and consider it, it really tells you how young our country is. We really aren’t that far removed from the Founding of the Country.
I think there are still children of Civil War vets getting veterans compensation.

One dude got married in his late life to a young woman I believe circa the 30s and proved he still had the right stuff.

I think there are still children of Civil War vets getting veterans compensation.

One dude got married in his late life to a young woman I believe circa the 30s and proved he still had the right stuff.
Yeah that the lady I was thinking about. I saw an article about her some years back and she was still collecting as well.

Reactions: ironman56