• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

All I know is I tested negative at work. Flu is what I think.
Well, you will be the first 'actual' flu case in something like 3 years!! Congrats for finally helping the 'real' flu return.

Seriously... feel better. My cure for a fever is always a soak in a very hot tub. And alcohol. Kill it with alcohol.

I mean, technically, alcohol 'is' a solution!

You'll get better... we're all pulling for ya, chief!

Sirhr

I’ve been there before, as a doorman/bouncer. A gussied up retired couple approached, I carded them, and the wife was beaming, said she hadn’t been carded in years. I said I was simply verifying they had state required valid ID to be in the bar, or we would be liable, including me personally. She was crestfallen. I never made that mistake again….humor the customer, everyone has a good time.
I got carded a week ago... I was like... "Ma'am.. you made my day!!!"

Funny thing is... they didn't card the lineman dude in front of me who was clearly 10 years younger. But he had some 'hanging out on a pole in nasty weather' miles on him. So... there was that.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Kamerad
Well, you will be the first 'actual' flu case in something like 3 years!! Congrats for finally helping the 'real' flu return.

Seriously... feel better. My cure for a fever is always a soak in a very hot tub. And alcohol. Kill it with alcohol.

I mean, technically, alcohol 'is' a solution!

You'll get better... we're all pulling for ya, chief!

Sirhr
I felt so bad I didn't have any alcohol for several days. A Hot Toddy might have helped...other than chicken soup, one of the best solutions. ;)

Yeah I will be shivering cold one minute, then sweating the next.

Fever is down again. Thanks for the prayer.
Sounds like you're going through the same thing I did a couple months ago. My wife and oldest daughter went through it too, a week before I came down with it, neither of them popped hot for covid...I don't think the tests are very accurate. It's just a more miserable version of the flu.

Reactions: Lawless
A guy on my college wrestling team was like this. He’d finish top 2 in every distance run or conditioning workout, but would have to stop and smoke a cig at least twice during practice.

friends use to ask me if they could take the bike for a ride, sure. they'd jump on and straight away ask me why it was so hard to pedal. it was the 2nd easiest gear on the bike which i use to train on. today on the same bike that i still have and built with selected components (80s vintage road racer), 5 minutes on the trainer and im fucked for the rest of the day.

another old school thing for fevers is the wet towel on the chest/head. you can also use cabbage leaves or sliced potatoes on the chest and potatoes on the forehead. they will help draw the fever out. obviously you will look like john mcenroe holding the sliced potatoes on your forehead. give it a go, all natural and big pHARMa doesnt get a cent.

tomatoes and onion for swelling and bruises. wont tell you which is for which until you bump a knee, but that means you HAVE to get better first ;)

Reactions: gonzaga
IMG_20221122_063152~2.jpg

Well, they went woke. Changed all their ads from hot Swedish women in Monaco to fat swarthy types with incontinence problems twerking at raves… and their entire customer base said… “I don’t want to look like that.”

All they did was make sure they got looted at Target….

Get woke go broke!

Sirhr

That 20mm is about a month's salary or 1/3 more than I pay for a .308 custom.

That is the thing so many people forget. It is a fun game to play, but in reality that stuff was REAL EXPENSIVE. Usually follows with a hell yea I would have bought a Cobra, it was only $6,000....yea.....so was a house....a NICE house.