• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Improved it for you

I'm really surprised how many of you haven't used the "ignore" option on the fool y'all keep replying to...but reading just the replies is still entertaining.
If you ignore them their message stays out there unrefuted. Pointing out their stupidity makes it a spectacle for everyone else and might disssuade anyone else from being a lefty.

724673-f957eb91279f3e5d93939529565aa764.data
Bearing buddy, bad lip seal and a Milwaukee grease gun… my guess.

I have hope for the future when I listen people like this young lady speak.

Improved it for you

I'm really surprised how many of you haven't used the "ignore" option on the fool y'all keep replying to...but reading just the replies is still entertaining.

You keep replying to the repliers...and I'm replying to you so I guess the fool circle is complete.

Bearing buddy, bad lip seal and a Milwaukee grease gun… my guess.

This year I bought a new Ferris 72" lawn mower. That thing has about 7 million grease fittings. Battery grease gun is just amazing, and was one of the tools that I told....Where have you been all my life.

Reactions: Redheeler
Merry Day set aside to celebrate some rando guy from 2000 years ago that got hung on a cross just like 1000s of other ancient randos. And a happy new year…

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Wrong again. That is springtime.

And no one wrote volumes about the 1000s of other randos.
Wrong again. Christmas is when we celebrate the birth. Easter is when we celebrate the resurrection. Both are celebrations of Jesus, who was hung on a cross. My point is being (and getting) butt hurt goes both ways.

Wrong again. Christmas is when we celebrate the birth. Easter is when we celebrate the resurrection. Both are celebrations of Jesus, who was hung on a cross. My point is being (and getting) butt hurt goes both ways.

Well, most years Easter is in the springtime...unless you're using the metric calendar in which case, carry on.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
We deserve the tyranny we tolerate. Welcome to your much deserved dystopia.
Odd this fuck didn't mention any of this during the election cycle ! I am now spreading that info around. Always thought he was another worthless
sorry waste of sperm.
Just another worthless weak republican!

Reactions: RedTimber
December 25
Easter Sunday.
I dont get butt hurt about any of it.
Its all been turned to pagan ritual. There will be Christmas celebration under the antichrist.
Trees and rabbits and sunrise service, all pagan.
There's one thing he said, "this do in remembrance of me...."
Everything else is feel good nonsense.

Salvation doesn't hang on circumstance or tradition.

I’ll never forget the first time I topped a tree… only 60’ up a big Doug Fir, but holy smokes!!, what a rush!! Limbed and climbed my way up, made a face cut at 60’, back cut, then when that top started to lean, hit the brake on the saw, killed it and just hung on for the ride!! This had to be an underwear changer for sure.

If you ignore them their message stays out there unrefuted. Pointing out their stupidity makes it a spectacle for everyone else and might disssuade anyone else from being a lefty.

And this is why you're losing your arguments with him. No one is changing anyone's mind on here. Getting you or anyone else to change theirs certainly not his intention.

If no one sees your posts, you're not posting.

And this is why you're losing your arguments with him. No one is changing anyone's mind on here. Getting you or anyone else to change theirs certainly not his intention.

If no one sees your posts, you're not posting.
Losing???
How is the earth running out of water?