• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Any TX bros here? Y’all ready?

View attachment 8022555
I'm from Monahans, about 50 miles (just down the road in TX!). Saw these rigs on my last trip to visit relatives in Oct. Used to work derricks for Loffland Bros., Parker, Sharp, Helmrich/Payne, you name it all over the Permian basin, east TX. Can't tell if these are Lee C. Moore derricks, or not but they ARE called jackknife rigs. We used to draw a card to see who would have to go outside the upper dog house to pick up the string to make a connection.....ice would accumulate and rain down on ya! We had tin/wood put up as a barrier but it didn't always work. The coldest I ever recall was somewhere outside Lubbock in January 1970. Can't recall the temp, but my tea froze up in the thermos in my locker (WITH the diesel heater goin full blast). As I recall, "ain't nuttin' 'tween Lubbock TX 'cept a 3-strand bobwire fence.....and one string is broke".! Mac Davis' song "Happiness is Lubbock TX in your rear view mirror" ain't far from total truth.

Reactions: kindabitey
44A98652-2F14-42AC-82D0-C3F20B46858B.jpeg

Reactions: FWoo45 and madppcs
Wrong again. Christmas is when we celebrate the birth. Easter is when we celebrate the resurrection. Both are celebrations of Jesus, who was hung on a cross. My point is being (and getting) butt hurt goes both ways.
The word “we” seems strange at this point.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
The word “we” seems strange at this point.
You’re right. Most people I see in church aren’t Christians. I’d think ‘we’ could be more charitable during this season. But, fuck ‘em right?

“I’m a Christian man.” That’s how you know someone’s about to say some seriously un-Christian shit.

Reactions: Rich4
Does anyone know of a way to find out if someone was truly in Special Forces or was a Green Beret? In the eighties.
Find "SocNet" a forum online. They have different sections (like here) for each branch of service including SF, PJ, SEALS, etc. Each has at least one person in it with access to official records. SEALS of course has Don Shipley, either directly or through Socnet.
I've outed several fake SEALS through them.

Reactions: SHEEPDOG1