• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

5338D63B-9470-43C3-A979-BD356019850A.jpeg

Ram-Snapped-Hero-2.jpg

"Mopar denied the claim stating that the truck was overloaded, which is incorrect," Pavel tells me over text. "I now have a claim with my insurance company [and] they’re sending an adjuster today. Reno Dodge set an invoice for repairs over $17,000."

Pavel told me he hasn't taken the truck and camper combo across any scales to verify the total weight.

How the fuck do you know if you're not overweight if you never weighed it? Assholes like this is why we can't have nice shit. Clearly a Californian. Dumb fuck.

I see this shit and wonder why you wouldn't just buy a fucking travel trailer if you need that much space/storage. Can't be any easier getting that behemoth around vs. pulling a trailer.:rolleyes:

Reactions: babyguppy
No shit Sherlock.

I see this shit and wonder why you wouldn't just buy a fucking travel trailer if you need that much space/storage. Can't be any easier getting that behemoth around vs. pulling a trailer.:rolleyes:
I’m expecting that most of these failures will be because of welding brackets on the frame.

Reactions: Eddystone