• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Gotta be careful there with skippy, claws go straight through jeans make sure u put em down propper before pickin em up!!!
(better off with head shot only rule) (second idea make sure u got a round with good Frangibility for better EOT)

Oh and to keep really good friends leave a heap of back legs for the farmer to feed the dogs with :D

165gr lead nose 308 is my favourite for this kinda work,

Gotta be careful there with skippy, claws go straight through jeans make sure u put em down propper before pickin em up!!!
(better off with head shot only rule) (second idea make sure u got a round with good Frangibility for better EOT)

Oh and to keep really good friends leave a heap of back legs for the farmer to feed the dogs with :D

165gr lead nose 308 is my favourite for this kinda work,

ive dropped a skippy with my 17hmr, shot placement.

few weeks ago the neighbour was over and we seen some skippys at the back of the property. pulled out my 223, one shot with a 50ish metre hop and down, but as it went for a hop the neighbour said "you missed", i said "wait". chest shot always takes them down. he forgot how many ive dropped on the hop at his place. but yeah, those toes are freaking huge!

Reactions: Lawless
photo_2023-01-04_13-03-26.jpg

I didn't mention a .22 LR ;)

Shot placement to any quarry is key :D
ive dropped a skippy with my 17hmr, shot placement.

few weeks ago the neighbour was over and we seen some skippys at the back of the property. pulled out my 223, one shot with a 50ish metre hop and down, but as it went for a hop the neighbour said "you missed", i said "wait". chest shot always takes them down. he forgot how many ive dropped on the hop at his place. but yeah, those toes are freaking huge!

Reactions: Gee Kay
the only thing we do with roos here is shoot them, id love to see someone try and ride one, it would be the next trending topic everywhere. "man dies trying to ride a roo" :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I knew that was a joke but it was hilarious. But I’d love to reinforce the idea that jumping on a roo in your yard to go to the store is just like saddling up a trusted horse. And I want to see every one of those videos

I was roughly that age and had an idea along those lines.

Tie the dogs leash to my waist, put on some roller skates, then get the dog to pull me.....but she would not pull....darn dog. Then another dog was walking a bit away....that is it she will chase the other dog.....and she did and drug me by the waist across the pavement. Lost an eye brow and a good bit of skin on that great idea.

The wagon we lived on a pretty good hill, ride the wagon down the hill and hit the brakes before the end and you crash into the trees at the end of the road. Well nail a plank of wood to the wagon and pull up on it to drag the brake.....did not stop quick enough. So turn the brake around so it stuck out the front and was more of a wedge...that will work better.....and it did.

Growing up I spent a lot of time at the hospital. I remember after another Evel Knievel moment being in the hospital and them asking me over and over if my mother hit me.....no I fell off my bike jumping a wall.

Moved on to bicycles with motors on them, as well as wagons with engines......it is no wonder why everything hurts.

I would like to know where blacks get off thinking that white people are supposed to be afraid of them. This video of the skinny white cheerleader teaching Miss Fat Ass a lesson never gets old. This one and the one above ought to be a lesson to the blacks who think they can rumble with whites and not suffer any consequences.

Waffle House Wendy was on Tucker last night, she got written up for destroying corporate property for throwing a sugar shaker.

Waffle House Wendy was on Tucker last night, she got written up for destroying corporate property for throwing a sugar shaker.
I try very hard to limit my social media exposure so I’ve only seen the few minute clips that were embedded on other sites. But, does anyone know the entirety of this fucking fiasco?

The fat black woman was shorted one piece of bacon on her sandwich and brother you don’t want to be shortin a 300lb black woman a piece of bacon….
Hmmm… Maybe I need to rethink my stance on this situation. I’d do some pretty horrifying shit to someone who didn’t give me my bacon

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
lest not forget
It is very likely,’ wrote Pat Alderman in 1968 in a detailed account of the battle, ‘that many shots were fired into the body during this episode.’ Ferguson was a hated man, Tarleton’s massacre at Waxhaw was well remembered, the backwoods war was at its savage height, the victorious Patriots’ blood was up, and in the heat of a desperate battle that would not have been the only vengeful act committed by the King’s aroused opponents.

When, for instance, the defeated and demoralized Tory survivors finally were herded into an area only about sixty yards long, Ferguson’s second-in-command, Captain Abraham DePeyster, waved a white flag of surrender, and many of the frightened Loyalists called out for mercy. But the Patriot fire continued, and numerous Tories died with their hands in the air. One Patriot reported to have shot men who had already surrendered was John Sevier, who believed at the time that Tory raiders had killed his father. Lack of adequate communication between units, and between officers and men, aggravated the Patriots’ thirst for revenge. Finally, Colonels Shelby and Campbell managed to halt the shooting and restore a semblance of order.

the over the mountain army all but vanished into legend. But it was no myth. It was formed to meet a specific threat. A fighting force that belied its lack of training and discipline, it vanquished Ferguson’s trained Loyalists as intended, then melted into the backwoods from which it had come.

lest not forget
It is very likely,’ wrote Pat Alderman in 1968 in a detailed account of the battle, ‘that many shots were fired into the body during this episode.’ Ferguson was a hated man, Tarleton’s massacre at Waxhaw was well remembered, the backwoods war was at its savage height, the victorious Patriots’ blood was up, and in the heat of a desperate battle that would not have been the only vengeful act committed by the King’s aroused opponents.

When, for instance, the defeated and demoralized Tory survivors finally were herded into an area only about sixty yards long, Ferguson’s second-in-command, Captain Abraham DePeyster, waved a white flag of surrender, and many of the frightened Loyalists called out for mercy. But the Patriot fire continued, and numerous Tories died with their hands in the air. One Patriot reported to have shot men who had already surrendered was John Sevier, who believed at the time that Tory raiders had killed his father. Lack of adequate communication between units, and between officers and men, aggravated the Patriots’ thirst for revenge. Finally, Colonels Shelby and Campbell managed to halt the shooting and restore a semblance of order.

the over the mountain army all but vanished into legend. But it was no myth. It was formed to meet a specific threat. A fighting force that belied its lack of training and discipline, it vanquished Ferguson’s trained Loyalists as intended, then melted into the backwoods from which it had come.
Ferguson had a chance, I believe at Brandywine, to shoot George Washington.

He decided not to fire as Washington's back was to Ferguson. The sharpshooter didn't believe a gentleman should be shot in the back.

So History could have been very different that day.

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
I found the interview. She seems like a sweet young lady with a very calm disposition. What ticks me off is that she was written up for breaking a sugar shaker and blacklisted from ever working at another Waffle House.

Piss on that restaurant chain!

Reactions: UKDslayer
Their mistakes. Also realize that the Ultra Secret was not declassified until 1974. There is a lot of history about WWII written prior to 1974 that needs revised based on the revelations of the Ultra Secret.
Ultra wasn't declassified in 1974...

It was leaked by a self-serving poncy upper-class twit named Frank Winterbotham, who was entrusted with Ultra information during the war... signed the Official Secrets Act and violated every oath he ever took to publish his self-serving book "The Ultra Secret."

He disgraced himself and until his death in the 1990's was considered a pariah in the codebreaking and intelligence community. Fucking little Oxford and Public Boys School little shit.

Yes, it's an amazing story. Yes, there are whole swaths of WW2 history that need to be re-written on the basis of Ultra. But in 1974 there were still repercussions including people whose lives were endangered (and lost) behind the Iron Curtain as a resut of his disclosures.

It's an amazing story. At every level. And part of me says it should be told. But the way that little shit leaked it all had repercussions throughout Western Intelligence for years. All so he could get a self-aggrandizing book out and tell everyone how much he knew.

He should have been shot.

Sirhr

how many pounds of meat do you harvest - how many pounds you can eat a day = your answer. :unsure:
My moose dressed at 960. We got about 400 lbs of meat. I gave away about half. And took 4 years to finish the last of it from the freezer….

Bison was about 600 pounds of meat. Still eating bison burgers!!! From 2018.

Vacuum sealed before freezing… lasts forever!

Sirhr