• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I used to buy the Federal 550 red box at WM for 8.88.

There is no telling how many I went through. I would shoot a box on a Sunday afternoon.
I used to get a lot of red box and blue box, but getting such a high rate of fail 2 fire, the cost didn't make up for the aggravation. Definitely not ammo for a race gun game, I'll stick with Blazers for that.

1674061318110.png

I used to buy the Federal 550 red box at WM for 8.88.

There is no telling how many I went through. I would shoot a box on a Sunday afternoon.

I remember that price too. It would go on sale for a bit over $7.00/brick.
I should have bought pallets of that stuff. It shot really well.

This is what we use

View attachment 8051007

My wife is from Taiwan, so we stay away from things made in China.

Just in case you want to try:

I didn't even realize that stuff I bought was made in China until you said something.
Back to Costco it goes.
Thanks for the heads up.
I just ordered up some of the chili sauce you posted.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
I remember when a brick was $18. But I was making $3.35. So that took a days work after taxes and gas.

Sirhr
Around 1971/72 a brick of Remington was $4.50. My friends dad would drop us kids off at the range to shoot and pick us up 4-6 hours later. It was a public range in the woods with no rangers or range masters.

I used to get a lot of red box and blue box, but getting such a high rate of fail 2 fire, the cost didn't make up for the aggravation. Definitely not ammo for a race gun game, I'll stick with Blazers for that.
I never had any issues with it in Ruger 22-45 or 10-22 back in the day.
I remember that price too. It would go on sale for a bit over $7.00/brick.
I should have bought pallets of that stuff. It shot really well.
I know!

When it came back in stock after Obama was in office it was 19.99

I bought one every week for a good while and still have a good amount.

• Wow
Reactions: Cowpokey
I never had any issues with it in Ruger 22-45 or 10-22 back in the day.
You had a lot better experience with it than we did. I was mostly putting it though my Buckmark, Ruger MK4 Hunter and Ruger Mk4 Lite (not a 22/45). Every round eventually went bang, after being put back though and the firing pin hitting a different spot on the rim. 🤷‍♂️

Enho Akira is 5'6" and only weighs 216 pounds. Here's a great compilation of some of his matches against much larger wrestlers. He's dropped in the ranks, but is still competing.

Reactions: Rookie
Enho Akira is 5'6" and only weighs 216 pounds. Here's a great compilation of some of his matches against much larger wrestlers. He's dropped in the ranks, but is still competing.

Looks more like judo than sumo.

Strong little mofo.

Reactions: Ichi
…I want a pet griz
I don't have any problem with people doing this. Their are outliers in the animal kingdom. That's how we domesticated basically everything that could seve us a purpose... You'd have to find that one bear... breed him with that other one female and do that for generations... and for what? They aren't built for work we need. Who the fuck wants that for a pet? Wolves are dangerous but most of us could take one, outside the pack. That's as high up the chain of predators we've ever gone. These things are cool when they happen but noone in their right mind is trying to make it mainstream for good reason.

Reactions: DoctorBen
I don't have any problem with people doing this. Their are outliers in the animal kingdom. That's how we domesticated basically everything that could seve us a purpose... You'd have to find that one bear... breed him with that other one female and do that for generations... and for what? They aren't built for work we need. Who the fuck wants that for a pet? Wolves are dangerous but most of us could take one, outside the pack. That's as high up the chain of predators we've ever gone. These things are cool when they happen but noone in their right mind is trying to make it mainstream for good reason.
Won't need to ever lock anything up again

Reactions: Eddystone
Most people can’t take a German Sheppard in a straight up fight. Anyone that thinks they can take on a full grown male wolf and win is delusional.
A trained Shepard is one thing, they've been taught where to bite and have tazers and guns behind them. A single wolf/dog and a motivated man is an equal fight. I don't claim it will be pretty but you have even odds of winning.... or losing. Not so with your pet grizzly

A trained Shepard is one thing, they've been taught where to bite and have tazers and guns behind them. A single wolf/dog and a motivated man is an equal fight. I don't claim it will be pretty but you have even odds of winning.... or losing. Not so with your pet grizzly
A trained GSD bites to get their reward toy. A wolf kills to eat. Are your odds against a wolf better than against a griz? Yes. Are they good? Unarmed? Not remotely.

Screenshot_20230114-135458_Reddit~01.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless