• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_cfa584d928b0ef5222c9420238799f63_006c5a5f_1280.jpg

I worked mostly with people, so I can’t post those.

If you think guns are expensive...

I used to have more in Nikon bodies and glass than most have in their new cars.

I mostly use my iPhone now ?
When my mom's Parkinson's started she sold off her cameras and lenses. Shocking is an understatement as to what that stuff costs. She is using a voice activation app on her Iphone to give her some picture taking pleasure. She spent years photoing my brother and I racing motorcycles and skiing. The app won't do pics but will turn on the video so she can pull screenshots of the action.
It has come a very long way that's for sure
Thanks for sharing your shots!!

A slight digression, I've been away for a while, came back with some seriously Socially Unacceptable Humour but can't find the thread.

Has it been removed?

^ We have bald eagles here. I have seen many along the Neuse River and 1 take a dive and snag a fish less than 100 feet from my kayak.

My wife has seen 1 at our home in the mountains, I have yet to catch a glimpse of that one yet.

I love seeing eagle. One of my regular running places around a lake here frequently has one on a large cottonwood.
Very majestic. Almost like he is on overwatch.

• Love
Reactions: Zorrosdens
I love seeing eagle. One of my regular running places around a lake here frequently has one on a large cottonwood.
Very majestic. Almost like he is on overwatch.

We are very fortunate. Where we live, we get to see them everyday. If we take a short drive to the river, we can usually see more than a dozen in an hour's timeframe. My wife has made eagle watching her hobby. She and her sister go out in their waterprrof boots and sit in the swamp and watch them on their nests. We have SO MANY pictures of bald eagles. I'll post a few soon.

Shoot. Just thinking about it has me fired up!

Now I gotta finish my prep work around the house for family coming and go for a run to see if the eagles are keeping an eye out for me.

One buddy I run with frequently and I share a strong Christian bond, as well our patriot and constitutionalist ideas.
The beauty of the place with the mtns a short distance away and the symbolism of the eagles is always noted and appreciated.