• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

QStation.jpeg

Last year I was leaving a job and a neighbor down the street had a square body Chevy truck in the yard with three foot weeds all around it. I drove past saying "we're going do something with it" and two houses later there's a 2nd gen Monte Carlo in the back yard with a yard sale sign in between the grill and hood. So I stopped and asked if was for sale? "Yes it is " Great! Does it run? "Just had it tuned up and I have the receipt". 130K original miles, original owner, window sticker, fully loaded with every option, power windows, six way power seats, power sun roof, remote trunk open, cruise control, delay wipers, rear window defroster in the package tray and few more. Open the trunk and no rust. Crawl under the car and solid rocker panels and floor pans. Only thing I can find is door bottoms rusted out from clogged weep holes. It starts right up and I start thinking that he's going to give me the Richard Rawlings price.
So what do you want for it? "$1600 and it is yours".
I drove it home.
View attachment 8064250
A few dents here and there but I'll fix them and some other spots before I paint it.

When I was in high school, I wanted one of these sooooooo bad!

hillbilly.jpg

The hillbilly hotrod... the redneck Rolls-Royce...

And then this came out when I was in college...

gnx.jpg

And I REALLY wanted one of those ^^^...

Right up until I saw one of these...

conti.jpg

After that, I just stopped looking...

Note the similarities... huge engines and two doors. It's a theme!

Sirhr

View attachment 8064981

View attachment 8064990

View attachment 8064991

Sirhr
I wanted the first two, but they were too new when I was in high school...and we were poor. Never wanted the third one.

View attachment 8064981

View attachment 8064990

View attachment 8064991

Sirhr

Came out in high school?

Thanks for helping me come to the realization that yes it is true.
I am one old crusty dude!!

A teacher asks her class, “What do you want to be when you grow up?

Little Johnny says “I wanna be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, take the hottest ho with me, give her a Ferrari, an apartment in Hawaii, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe, an Infinite Visa Card and have sex with her three times a day.”

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behavior of the child, decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson.

“And you, Susie?” the teacher asks.

Susie says “I wanna be Johnny’s ho.”