• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

330540190_1318793155645002_8919748374620818546_n.jpeg

We owned a Suburban of that vintage once. Our son was using it to move when he was in the Air Force, so, to get paid, he had to get it weighed. Completely unloaded, with a half tank of fuel, it went over 5000 pounds. Given a double axel trailer, that little suv and whatever little receiver hitch it had, was loaded easily to 7000 pounds if there was anything inside the Suburban

Reactions: jrassy
A tent on a cot, and coffe being brewed on the steps of a house. So many questions. Like, we’re there spiders in the house?
Not my house or my friends…

Know the owner well enough but at that time of year it’s pretty well winterized.

For going up on a Friday afternoon and coming home on Saturday afternoon it’s not worth the bother.

My nigga!

Ah, there it is. Florida plates explain everything. He obviously chose that piece of shit car so he could waste the rest of that pile of $$ on the other retarded shit

Well, about 65 percent of Florida residents are not native...so he could be one of yours.

Reactions: The D
Well, about 65 percent of Florida residents are not native...so he could be one of yours.
It’s entirely possible he’s not native. He absolutely caught some of that Florida man though

Mi Casa is in front of the white one, two windows in my hallway, one window in my bedroom.

A .300 Win Mag would get there.

6FBEB69B-997E-4D6D-ACD6-04DFAA9A7505.jpeg

Reactions: jrassy