• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

337269522_171558115305289_269006046622979967_n.jpeg

Male
fa4fff620c1c9bf542418c119c421718

Female
4c7d665f48e8caf311beab3fd8f54af5

After I started hunting coyotes at night with a thermal I found out how numerous the field mice and rats were. It made me wonder about all the times that I slept on the ground.

Now I'm beginning to wonder with sleeping on the ground in the desert was such a good idea.

I got this light and highly recommend it.

https://uvbeast.com/products/uvbeas...est-for-professional-commercial-use-usa-stock

Reactions: Lawless
Well you know actually if you weren't around to watch the show during that era you probably wouldn't get it.
The character presented in the picture his name is Norm and he is really funny.

View attachment 8101868
🐠 Fishing
Can't see the edit and I'm probably missing some joke here but that is "Cliff Clavin". He was the postman. Norm was his bar buddy.

Thank you,
MrSmith
And a catch

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
I never had anyone around to pull rocks out so I carried a long, heavy pry bar. Stop with the rock up to the top, insert pry bar between the rock and duals, and back up. They always came out. I had to go off road a lot where there were plenty of rocks just waiting to jump between the dual tires so this was frequent chore.

The off-road 769s had a bar that hung from a chain between the tires. If they picked anything up rolling around it was ejected.

Reactions: Eddystone