• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

337903288_227992926383194_7315444260724479897_n.jpeg

It doesn’t mean anything to them now. Once they begin to experience pain here they will begin to have doubts.

When they meet their Maker, they will beg for mercy.

Thing is they think there is no "maker". And depending on just what invisible man you choose to believe in, well that can alter just what happens when you get there. The one thing you can say about every religion, everyone in that religion that is a "believer" is 100% sure they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Reminds me of ole George.

I’ve done this before, and it sucks.

There was a time that I worked 3rd shift(00:00-08:30) and my wife worked normal human hours & had Fridays off. One Friday we were going to leave for a short weekend away somewhere and I couldn’t just take a 6hr nap. So I purposefully tried taking a nap in a pretty uncomfortable position, thinking I’d wake up after 20 or so minutes refreshed but needing to stretch and hobble around for a bit. Well…I ended up sleeping in that position, laying across both arms of a large living room chair, for 3 fucking hours. I fell out of the chair when I woke up because I didn’t have any blood flow to my lower legs, couldn’t move my head or neck for 10 minutes, & my back felt like it had a crease in it the rest of the day. So pro tip, kids. If you’re going to nap, just be comfortable but make sure you have an alarm that will wake you up

Reactions: jrassy and Lawless
I’ve done this before, and it sucks.

There was a time that I worked 3rd shift(00:00-08:30) and my wife worked normal human hours & had Fridays off. One Friday we were going to leave for a short weekend away somewhere and I couldn’t just take a 6hr nap. So I purposefully tried taking a nap in a pretty uncomfortable position, thinking I’d wake up after 20 or so minutes refreshed but needing to stretch and hobble around for a bit. Well…I ended up sleeping in that position, laying across both arms of a large living room chair, for 3 fucking hours. I fell out of the chair when I woke up because I didn’t have any blood flow to my lower legs, couldn’t move my head or neck for 10 minutes, & my back felt like it had a crease in it the rest of the day. So pro tip, kids. If you’re going to nap, just be comfortable but make sure you have an alarm that will wake you up
I slept one night at my sister's house. Used an improvised pillow that was way too thick. Essentially slept with my neck rolled to one side. My neck hurt on one side for 9 months. Couldn't pop it like normal on that side during that time. This was when I was 24.

Reactions: Lawless