• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

35B266CD-4D2D-431B-907B-D76A6AB62EF5.jpeg

A few years ago on a new construction site the painter was touching up the baseboard after the carpet was installed. A guy knocked over the paint can on the new carpet. The homeowner was in another room but her dog was in the room following him. He quickly said bad dog, bad dog!! The lady came into the room and scolded the dog some more.

Oh yeah? In 1982, I had my grandparent's 68 Mustang that I bought by paying for repairs to it. It had the original Philco AM radio in it and speakers that were shot. I found one of those FM converters that would convert FM frequencies to an AM band. It was not working,. Opened and found that the adjustable coil of the LFO was dust. Found a new one, soldered it in, and it worked. Bought some cheapie little speakers and tap screwed them under the dash. Rockin', Man. 289 cid small block, C6 automatic transmission (the floor mounted slap stick.)

I beat a Cutlass 442 and a BMW because I have gonads made of high tensile steel. The only person to beat me was a college mate. She had a '69 Mustang El Grande with a 302. Racing west on LBJ freeway (IH - 635 in Dallas) and she left me in a cloud of dust.

Then, later, I had a '96 Chevy 1/2 ton with a cassette deck. So, I got a CD to cassette converter.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Some 'unusual' wiring in Samoa a few years ago.

8h6aklh.jpg

KGwEaUS.jpg
So, the cabinet was an afterthought to the room, and putting it in obscured the plug in that wall. Fairly ingenious, all things considered.

These animals (Killer whale) are just such fantastic animals. Back years ago when Sea World was actually cool they had a "behind the scenes" tour you could take, you paid extra for it but it was worth every penny and then some. Took several hours. At one point they would bring a killer whale up on the platform with you standing on the platform with the trainer. Then you could really see the size and power of this animal. He felt like wet marble. It was not a large whale, but you felt like nothing beside it. It is something I will take to my grave. Also got to swim with dolphins as well. Really made me rethink a few things.

So that's why they feel entitled to try and intimidate every car on the road. I like trucks.

He is the guy who rides in the left lane, passing the other trucks at .001 mph faster than the right laners. You know who he is.

I say “he…”. Its probably a tranny driving.

Sirhr