• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1669492006550.gif

He lived in a warmer world when food was a bit more plentiful and grew into his eating ability.

It's another argument "for" or "against" climate change?

Americans have done the same since the end of the Depression.
Well, no. It was a Far colder world by about 12 degrees F on average. Think Canada border down by Kansas. And it was full of much larger herbivores.

Reactions: Lawless
Several years ago we were doing the electric on a high end custom home. While going over the layout of switching, plugs and lighting the lady said she needed an outlet behind every toilet. I blurted out that they do make battery operated things. She laughed and said that she knew that but the outlets were for Christmas decorations.
Gonna make something very similar for my 2 sisters for Christmas.

View attachment 8008153

They both have the cutest stuff in their crappers.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
There is a story here that must be told…..

I can guess...

Several decades ago a friend and I were sitting in tree stands a couple hundred yards apart covering a small soybean field. We each had a "zone" that the other would not shoot into. I saw a nice buck walk out into to his zone and heard a shot. Couple minutes later he walks out into the field. I heard him yell and saw the deer run off. Climbed out of the stand and walked over to where his was standing. He said he walked up to the deer, poked him with his barrel and the deer got up, knocking him down in the process, and ran off. We tracked him about 200 yeards. Bullet clipped his heart.

I have a scar on my wrist from a deer kick. Shot her and she went about twenty yards and fell. I watched her for about twenty minutes and she didn't move. Laid out flat on her side and head laying flat. So I decided to get down and field dress before it got too dark. I took my pack and bow to where I was going to load up the deer in the mule. I took my knife and went to the deer and she still had not moved. As I reached to grab a hind leg to start gutting she kicked. Hand went instantly numb and knife went flying. I found my knife, went back and cut her throat.
I won't make that mistake again. Always poke them with something.
She was tasty!
There is a story here that must be told…..

Several years ago we were doing the electric on a high end custom home. While going over the layout of switching, plugs and lighting the lady said she needed an outlet behind every toilet. I blurted out that they do make battery operated things. She laughed and said that she knew that but the outlets were for Christmas decorations.
As some may remember, I am a a FIRM believer in and user of modern anus cleaning. Wiping/smearing poop around your butt is uncivilized and ill-conceived at best. I ran an outlet behind my toilet in the old house, added one to this house when we moved and the plans drawn for the future house spec one behind every toilet. My drafting person laughed his butt off when I told him why.

1669553252564.jpeg

Make sure your electrician has the dimensions of the toilet. Ease of use is important. You wouldn't want to be fumbling with a plug and your pants around your ankles.
As some may remember, I am a a FIRM believer in and user of modern anus cleaning. Wiping/smearing poop around your butt is uncivilized and ill-conceived at best. I ran an outlet behind my toilet in the old house, added one to this house when we moved and the plans drawn for the future house spec one behind every toilet. My drafting person laughed his butt off when I told him why.

View attachment 8008183

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless
We were just discussing lego head projectile over Thanksgiving dinner. When we were little we had this kids jeep tent made with plastic tubes. They were also 40cal and could be used as blow guns with lego heads to leave nice welts on your siblings.