• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

The last time I was in the grocery store, I had 4 women (3 separately) ask me how to make a rib roast!! These were women ranging in age between 30's to 60's!!
Still have the cookbook my mom gave me when I moved out of the house after high school. Only fast food then was a little burger joint in the next town over. Guess there was a couple truck stops there also. You cooked or you didn’t eat.

5f1074c849632d2d.jpg

We had a ton of rain last night into this morning. Everything was fine today. I just tried to let the dog out and there is no way, we are getting the back slider open. It's frozen solid. If I put any more force to it, I'm going to break the glass.

It's COLD outside. Thermometer says it's 12 degrees outside. Weather says it could go down as far as 5 degrees with the windchill. Did I mention it's cold outside?

Reactions: BLEE